No announcement yet.

Newb/First cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, I have been married for five years, and have a couple of kids, so I dont need any marital advice...my priorities are in check. Also my wife talks a lot of smack...

Comment

Originally posted by BigBird
      Also, I have been married for five years, and have a couple of kids, so I dont need any marital advice...my priorities are in check. Also my wife talks a lot of smack...
      Well your diet and attitude towards me suck. I was only trying to help and never had any negative comments. Im done:moron:

PD

Comment

Sorry for the triple post...........there have been some breaks, many breaks with the prosteroids. I first used some norandro crap...didnt notice anything, I then used some transdermal stuff, and noticed some gains. Then I began to use the methyl 1 test with a methylandroXXXXXX stack, where I have noticed the most gains, more strength, stamina, better pumps, denser feeling muscles.....

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpdogg
          Well your diet and attitude towards me suck. I was only trying to help and never had any negative comments. Im done:moron:

PD
          Yeah, I have been told that before, sorry man, I was way outta line.......:agree:

Comment

Working...
          X