Opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinion

Im on week 8 of my first cycle of 300 mg/week of test cyp. Ive currently gained 21 lbs. which im pretty happy about. I was just like to know peoples opinions about how long I should run it. I was first planning on 10 weeks but some people have been telling me to run it for 12. Any Advice would be appreciated.

12-14 is optimal, and good job on the 21 lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by BENCH355ANIMAL
      12-14 is optimal, and good job on the 21 lbs.
      Thank you! I've been eating everything in site and most times just forcing things down. What would you do? 12 or 14?

Comment

first time go 12 weeks but if you feel you are still gaining go 14. good luck.

Comment

If you are still making major gains, stay with it... Stop when you start tailing off! Congrats on the 21lbs. though! Wish I could gain 21 lbs. on one cycle!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigtex5569
            If you are still making major gains, stay with it... Stop when you start tailing off! Congrats on the 21lbs. though! Wish I could gain 21 lbs. on one cycle!!!
            21lbs on a first cycle no problem bro. you must have did something wrong.

Comment

12 weeker sounds like, congrats on your gains with your cycle. Do you have pct ready? If not then u need to get it now. Remember after your 12th week you will still have elevated test levels due to the ester you are using. Good luck

PD

Comment

go 12 weeks bro --

nice job on the 21lbs

Comment

Re: Opinion

Originally posted by vicmack777
                  Im on week 8 of my first cycle of 300 mg/week of test cyp. Ive currently gained 21 lbs. which im pretty happy about. I was just like to know peoples opinions about how long I should run it. I was first planning on 10 weeks but some people have been telling me to run it for 12. Any Advice would be appreciated.
                  See this is for all you fuckers that say 500mgs a week of test is for 1st cycles. YOU DONT NEED BUT 250-300MGS MAX TO GAIN OFF A 1ST CYCLE ASLONG AS YOUR DIET IS IN CHECK! Good gains bro!

Comment

Thanks everyone for all the replies and compliments.

TheRock: I agree with you 100%. Im gaining very well off of it. My diet is always in check so its not like all of a sudden i started eating better or anything.

Comment

Are you glad you went w/ 300mgs rather then 500mgs?

Comment

Originally posted by therock
                        Are you glad you went w/ 300mgs rather then 500mgs?
                        Thats a tough question to ask. I would say yes but I still have a few more weeks to go. Ive never done 500 mgs obviously so I have no basis for comparison. Who knows, I might have gained 35 lbs. with 500 mgs. This is all hypothetical but if this answers your question: I recommended my friend to do 300mg. I hope that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpdogg
                          12 weeker sounds like, congrats on your gains with your cycle. Do you have pct ready? If not then u need to get it now. Remember after your 12th week you will still have elevated test levels due to the ester you are using. Good luck

PD
                          Yes I have PCT Ready. Im going to do 50 mg of clomid and 40 mg of nolvadex for the first two weeks and go from there. I will now start this on the 14th week.

Comment

Your PCT would work best like this.
                            1st 10 days Clomid 100mgs a day,nolva 40mgs a day
                            next 10 days Clomid 50mgs a day,nolva 40mgs a day
                            and for shits just to be sure, run one more week of 20mgs of nolva. If you do this you will keep all your size aslong as you eat just a tad bit more while off and on PCT.

Comment

Originally posted by therock
                              Your PCT would work best like this.
                              1st 10 days Clomid 100mgs a day,nolva 40mgs a day
                              next 10 days Clomid 50mgs a day,nolva 40mgs a day
                              and for shits just to be sure, run one more week of 20mgs of nolva. If you do this you will keep all your size aslong as you eat just a tad bit more while off and on PCT.
                              Thanks! I have two PH cycles under my belt so I have experience with nolva. I have never done clomid but I have heard people are recovering faster with both so Im going to try it. Im going to hate the sides of clomid but Ill deal with them.

Comment

Working...
                              X