M1t and Albuterol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M1t and Albuterol

I just started a cycle of 5mg ED of M1T going to run for 3 weeks. I have been diagnosed with asthma since i was little. I was wondering if it was ok to use my albuterol inhaler when i get short of breath? I have heard mixing the 2 can cause very high BP. If so is there somthing else i can take while im on to combat the shortness of breath??

Thanks!

Your asthma should take priority over a pro-steroid. I use the same inhaler, and used it during my days of using M1T without any problems. I'm sure it doesn't cause such an increase to be an issue. Ask your doctor to prescribe you Singulair. It really helps with the overall day to day breathing.

Comment

Originally posted by BENCH355ANIMAL
      Your asthma should take priority over a pro-steroid. I use the same inhaler, and used it during my days of using M1T without any problems. I'm sure it doesn't cause such an increase to be an issue. Ask your doctor to prescribe you Singulair. It really helps with the overall day to day breathing.
      Thanks!!! My asthma is really not that bad never been put in the hospital for it. I just get short of breath after working out or doing cardio. I don't use but maby 1-2 puffs every day. On my days off I don't even need it. My doctor did mention something about prescribing a preventave inhaler instead of what I'm taking now when ever i need it. Is that what Singular is? (I was really thinking a phone company LOL)

Comment

Singulair is a once a day tablet, but Advair is an every day inhaler. I use singulair, and it does help out.

Comment

Working...
        X