SUST. AND DIET...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SUST. AND DIET...

I'm starting a sust. cycle and am wondering what kind of diet would be good. I am 5' 10" at 230. I workout 5 days a week. What do you guys think???

You should already have a sound diet before starting any cycle, but since you're obviously in need of some help:

4500 total calories per day w/ a macro breakdown of 40/40/20 split. It would look like this.

506 grams of carbs
    450 grams of protein
    100 grams of fat

I know I will probably be shocked at your answer, but what are your dosages per week, how long of a cycle are you doing, and what do you have planned for PCT?

Comment

You dont need to be cycling if you dont know what diet you need. Also 450mgs protien is way too much bro. Also is this your 1st cycle? If not what is your cycle history?

Comment

Originally posted by therock
        You dont need to be cycling if you dont know what diet you need. Also 450mgs protien is way too much bro. Also is this your 1st cycle? If not what is your cycle history?
        I would rather consume more protein than have excessive carbs. Maybe lower the protein to 375 to 400, and raise your intake of dietary fats. to get the whole 4500 calories. Your body is synthesizing protein at a higher rate so I really don't think it's too much.
        Last edited by BENCH355ANIMAL; 03-03-05, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BENCH355ANIMAL
          I would rather consume more protein than have excessive carbs.
          yup, i feel the same way. I feel safer about growing with large amounts of protein.

Comment

Working...
          X