HGH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HGH

I was reading the ads in the back of my Fitness Rx mag and came across and ad for HGH worldwide. It has a site and a phone number which I called and they said it prescribed by filling out a medical form on their website. Is this legit or whats the deal with these people?

im not sure who your talkin about but there are many places like that that are legit! the only problem they cost a shit load and they dont prescribe enough at one time. if moneys not a issue you could order wait order again then start youll have enough then!

Comment

I wouldnt trust any ad from the back of a mag. If the name is in a mag you read, chances are the feds have also read it. Maybe others can shed a little more light on this.

Comment

there are plenty of legit places like this the feds cant do nuttin about it its prescribed by a doc. for a reason. once again not sayin the place your talkin about is legit cuzz i have no clue.

Comment

there are plenty of legit places like this the feds cant do nuttin about it its prescribed by a doc
          agreed and the one he is talking about as far as i know is legit -- your going to pay a boat load of funds though -

Comment

worth it

sometimes its worth the price since you know the stuff isn't fake and you know the stuff is legit...no worries......it comes with a prescription and you can carry it and take it anywhere without legal reprocussion.

Comment

Church..........your solution to weightloss is in your screwed up diet dude!!!!!!! Would you f*ing listen. You are eating 75% sugar all day with fruit, yogurt, cold cereals, and glasses of skim milk. You need to get your diet in check, and stop looking for some miracle drug.:moron:

http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...threadid=22529

For your viewing pleasure:drunk:

Comment

Working...
              X