Quad Pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quad Pain

I have a little problem with my left quad area. I pinned it for the second time ever on monday night and it is still swollen and pretty painful. I have no red streaks but it is pretty swollen. What do you guys think? It didnt hurt right away, it started hurting while i was sleeping that night. Its only been two days, should i wait a little while before i start to worry? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Bump for a little help

Comment

what did you shoot? I wouldn't worry about a infection...guys that have had them are in PAIN not just discomfort. you will know and it takes more than a few days to form.

Comment

What you hit it with? Im sure you are fine. Dude when I used to shoot enathate in the quads sometimes it was very painful sometimes nothing at all. You could have had your leg somewhat tense which will make it much more sore, or you could have hit a vein, did you aspirate? what gauge are u using? Like I said Im sure you are fine and dandy. That is why i always tell people to hit the glutes just incase you ever get a site infection at least it will be on your ass

PD

Comment

Damn stone we are posting the same stuff lol

PD

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpdogg
            Damn stone we are posting the same stuff lol

PD
            no you copied me...I am suing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Comment

pain

pain sometimes occurs when using a pin....thats the nature of the beast...however, if the pain continues unabated for the next 4-5 days, the site is warm or hot to the touch, there is redness and swelling, an a lump exists, see a doctor for some meds....Most likely though it will go away and you will be fine.....

Comment

Thanks fellas, I took some advil last night and I feel much better this morning and almost all the swelling went down.

BTW....I injected with a one inch needle

Comment

Glad to hear good news!!

PD

Comment

Working...
                  X