joint pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joint pain

guys i need to know if winny dries your joints out or somethin? ive been on for about 10 day @50mgsed and my hips and shoulders are hurting. they only hurt when i bench or squat though , no other time. ive heard that it will wreak havoc on joints ,if this is the case is there something i can do to ease the pain till im done? (besides Adequan) Also, today i had to stop on the leg press and squats bcuz my groins got so freakin tight! it really felt like they were fixin to tear! yes i did thouroughly warm up. any advise would be appreciated.

yes that is the number one side of winny. when you stop your body will return to normal and your joints will lube again. 50mg of deca or maybe 100mg a week will do wonders for you or you can use Glucosamine.

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
      yes that is the number one side of winny. when you stop your body will return to normal and your joints will lube again. 50mg of deca or maybe 100mg a week will do wonders for you or you can use Glucosamine.
      Dittos to what stonecold says; both will take some time to take effect, but glucosamine/chondroitin is OTC, and good to try if you don't want the deca in your system (testing, etc.). At least 1500mg of glucosamine daily, the same with chondroitin. 100mg of deca weekly (2 injects) will help out admirably, however; know a doctor who started prescribing it to himself once he discovered he was much more adroit in surgery with no joint pain. The guy was so amazed by his enhanced abilities that he stupidly told other doctors what he was doing:nono:
      Last edited by GIJoe; 03-02-05, 10:50 PM.

Comment

will this help with whatever made my groins so tight?

Comment

ditto

While I have never used winny I have heard of its effects... deca, A50, and the aforementioned over the counter stuff will all help....more importantly, make sure you have proper form on these exercises and use wraps whenefer you can...

Comment

:rofl:

Comment

if your groin is tight from a muscle pump there is not much you can do about it...just stretch inbetween sets.

Comment

One additional side effect of winny is a decrease in collagen cross linking in tendons and ligaments. ie it makes you more prone to injury, especially if your involved in some types of explosive training...martial arts, sprinting, power lifting etc... I'd recommend EQ next time around.
                Last edited by uridium245; 03-05-05, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X