Anti-Estrogens?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti-Estrogens?

Where do you buy anti-estrogens? What are the best ones? Someone told me if your takingg sus250 you need to do it more than once a week because a lot of if works fast. Is this true? The schedule I was given is Sus for 6 weeks 1cc 1st 2 weeks then 2cc for 4 weeks. Then i swich to Deca weeks 7 through 9 2cc a week. Weeks 10-13 2cc Sus. Weekk 14 + 15 1cc of Sus and 1cc Deca.Week 16 1cc Deca. Finally weeks 17+18 1/2 cc of Decca. Is this a good schedule? Does it need to be Changed?

Re: Anti-Estrogens?

Originally posted by Rocks
    Where do you buy anti-estrogens?
    Check the board sponsors

Comment

Where do you buy anti-estrogens? What are the best ones? Someone told me if your takingg sus250 you need to do it more than once a week because a lot of if works fast. Is this true? The schedule I was given is Sus for 6 weeks 1cc 1st 2 weeks then 2cc for 4 weeks. Then i swich to Deca weeks 7 through 9 2cc a week. Weeks 10-13 2cc Sus. Weekk 14 + 15 1cc of Sus and 1cc Deca.Week 16 1cc Deca. Finally weeks 17+18 1/2 cc of Decca. Is this a good schedule? Does it need to be Changed?

about working fast yes, people injected 2 times per week or more at times to keep thier test levels up.

Its best to take 2mls(500mgs) a week divided into 2 seperate doses. Like on a Monday take one and on a Thursday take another one. Switching aint a good idea since deca take a while to kick in, ur basically gonna be using deca for around 3 weeks which aint nothing, not gonna work. Also depends which deca u taking bro, the 50mgs, 100mg, or even the 300mg. Just run the deca from the begining weeks 1-10 and the sostenon weeks 1-10.

About the anti-estrogens, get them from a board sponser.

Just curious, is this ur first cycle bro?

Comment

Yes this is my 1st cycle. I have Deca QV 200. you dont think it will work? If i do use it, When in my cycle should I? How do you think i should do my cycle, if i have 2 bottles of Supertest250 and 1 bottle of Deca 200? I dont have a credit card. Are there any stores that sell Anti-Estrogens?

Comment

I may be wrong but I think some of the sponsors will except money orders. Your order wont be sent out until they get it though

Comment

You didn't have to start a whole seperate thread to ask this question. You could have replied to your original with an answer.

Everything you have laid out above doesn't make sense.

Comment

Rocks bruh, let me give you some advice. You are not ready to begin on this venture just yet. Take some time and learn about proper pct, the various drugs used for this and of course aas themselves. Then when you are more educated prepare a cycle if you still want to. Most of the time people use steroids to make up for a deficiency in their diet and training and never come close to what they could do naturally.

PD

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpdogg
                Rocks bruh, let me give you some advice. You are not ready to begin on this venture just yet. Take some time and learn about proper pct, the various drugs used for this and of course aas themselves. Then when you are more educated prepare a cycle if you still want to. Most of the time people use steroids to make up for a deficiency in their diet and training and never come close to what they could do naturally.

PD
                :agree: What he said.

Comment

Usefull info would be nice.

bruh, I'm starting it with or without your f$cking info. How about you give me info about PCT and all that shi%, instead of telling me i need to know about it before i start. How the F*uck am i supposed to know if no one tells me. Please tell me what i need to know to do this safely. If its not that much of a hastle.....

Comment

Re: Usefull info would be nice.

bruh, I'm starting it with or without your f$cking info. How about you give me info about PCT and all that shi%, instead of telling me i need to know about it before i start. How the F*uck am i supposed to know if no one tells me. Please tell me what i need to know to do this safely. If its not that much of a hastle.....
                    read. i will tell you first hand what happens when you are not prepared. no pct you will possibly get depressed, impotent(for a short time), gyno.(you dont want tits do you, i have to get mine cut out) If you are young you will stop your natural growth. i am sure there are a couple of us here that would have liked to grow to full potential before we juiced, but it is too late now.

get yourself some nolvadex, clomid or letro. you might get shut down hard enough you need hcg. do a search for dosing and proper use of these things, then you can structure you cycle and your pct .

oh, by the way, you are too young to start AAS. if you stated the year in you profile as 85 then you are 20, correct. You are still growing. you may not think anyone here can tell you shit, but they can. many of us have been down the same road you are driving, and fucked ourselves up. just think and research and be patienr and you will be just fine.

Also lose the attitude and people will be much happier to awnser questions.
                    Last edited by pierced one; 03-04-05, 02:42 AM.

Comment

How the F*uck am i supposed to know if no one tells me.

First, learn some manners. Second, if you ask for help don't disrespect those who try to help you. Thrid keep up that immature cursing for no reason at people shit and you'll be banned from the board for being a dick head. Fourth (to answer the question above) click the SEARCH button on the top of the board and do a search for anything you want and tons of info will come up. With the way you've been acting however, you'll probably need someone to read it to you.:cursin:

Comment

Re: Re: Usefull info would be nice.

Originally posted by Lmg2701
                        click the SEARCH button on the top of the board and do a search for anything you want and tons of info will come up.
                        :agree:

It takes all of 10 seconds to find exactly what your looking for most of the time

Comment

You need to know about ALL aspects of AAS before you start shooting shit in your body. These aren't vitamins you buy at the grocery store bro......they're powerful shit!!! There were 3 deleted threads you had and in them I and others tried to explain to you what dosages, how long, and what anti-estrogens you would need for during the cycle, and after. We were using common terminology because we assumed you already knew this "language" if you've already got the juice. I apologize if the EOD, E3D, and PCT confused you, but you should know what all that is, and how each compound should be used.
                          Last edited by BENCH355ANIMAL; 03-04-05, 12:25 PM.

Comment

people here are just trying to help.......but you can go f@#ck your self up if you want to... because thats where you are heading.

Comment

Why are you people even trying to help this moron? It's no skin of our collective nose if he goes and fucks himself up. It would be one thing if he was actually polite but he isn't. He is an asshole to everyone trying to help.

LOL, 6 posts and already about to be banned. This guy is a winner I tell you. :rofl:

I hope he posts before and after pictures, LOL.

Comment

Working...
                              X