I know

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know

I know this is probably not the correct forum but...... yesterday while at the gym doing a flat bench barbell chest some hole walked by carelessly, and bumped the bar during my lift....the result....while trying to stablize the wieght I torn my right pec...I felt like getting up and pounding the careless hole but I was in too much pain...using the rice method and hoping it will get better in a couple of weeks...I am susceptable to tears as a result of A50 use so it doesn't take much..

I would first sue his ass, then beat it :)

Comment

Re: I know

Originally posted by giveitup
      I know this is probably not the correct forum but...... yesterday while at the gym doing a flat bench barbell chest some hole walked by carelessly, and bumped the bar during my lift....the result....while trying to stablize the wieght I torn my right pec...I felt like getting up and pounding the careless hole but I was in too much pain...using the rice method and hoping it will get better in a couple of weeks...I am susceptable to tears as a result of A50 use so it doesn't take much..
      Shit! that pisses me off, stupid assholes are always walking around in a daze, without paying attention to people who are there for a purpose! you know what? I'm in the mood to fuck him up right now where is this gym?

Comment

mmmmm

I'll handle it....glastonbury, Connecticut

Comment

Re: Re: I know

Originally posted by GreekTank
          Shit! that pisses me off, stupid assholes are always walking around in a daze, without paying attention to people who are there for a purpose! you know what? I'm in the mood to fuck him up right now where is this gym?
          :rofl: easy on the tren big guy!

Comment

whatta dick.

Comment

young kid

ostensibly he was a young teen more interested in seeking out girls than working out.....this gym has the benches too close to begin with so it was bound to happen....just wish it wasn't me and wish he was more careful...HIS comment "oh".....nothing else...

Comment

get better bro

Comment

I would of accidently dropped a weight on his damn foot. Also get better bro.

Comment

Working...
                  X