Someone should....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone should....

It would be a good idea if someone could write a list of all the Anabolics that cause gyno, from the worst to the least. Like make a list from drugs that cause gyno the most all the way down to the drugs that are the least so it would be a good way for people to pick their drugs and there would be less people that make a mistake and get gyno. I know some about it, and i hear the most about tren and gyno, so maybe tren is the most causing gyno drug....then maybe go down till the least causing gyno drug is at the bottom. this list would help me and im sure many others. I know which drugs cause it, just not which are worse then others.

I think Anadrol and Suspension should be on top then tren. I dont have time to make a list so if no one beats me to it I will make you one after I get off work.

Comment

Re: Someone should....

Originally posted by Slashmonay
      I know which drugs cause it, just not which are worse then others.
      i think it really all depends on you. you know the drugs that cause it so stay away or if you're unsure of your sensitivity to gyno make sure you have the proper drug or vitamin to prevent/reduce gyno.

Comment

http://www.steroid.com/effect.php

Comment

Yeah but that site doesnt really show the gyno prone aas.

Comment

Originally posted by therock
            Yeah but that site doesnt really show the gyno prone aas.
            That'd be kind of spoon-feeding bros. We all know what aromatizes to what (Or I hope we do) The "side-effects" column states how severe the sides are.

Most of us can make an educated guess from that. Im sure you can, LOL

Comment

LOL! I know bro. But you would be surprised how many bros on this forum need to be spoon fed!!! LOL!!

Comment

Working...
              X