first cycle winnie v

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first cycle winnie v

im about to start a cycle of winnie v 10mg tablets. im kinda scared what should i take for supplements vitamins etc while on my cycle

i weigh about 205 now and am 20% body fat, i lift every night of the week trying to work all muscles twice a week. i need some help on how i should train while on the cycle if i should cut my weitght and increase reps or continue to work hard everynight on a 15,12,10, faliure scedule. i always make first set warmup and work up. i run 30mins every night before my workout and take a shake after. what else should i do while on my cycle please respond here or in email

im sorry not winnie v it is real winstrol cycle tablets. i foregot to say im about 5' 9 and am 20 years old. ive researched alot and know to get the real cycle not the knock offs. i just want to know how i should make my workout. im trying to cut fat while still building mass. ive been lifting for about 4 months everyday constantly going up in strength. ive lost 4 waist sizes already but have only cut 2lbs i assume its because im gaining muscle weight please respond thank you...jd

Comment

come back in 2 years and ask the same question and maybe someone will answer it :(

Comment

dont think to many on here will like that cycle. Most say stick with some kind of test for your first run. Do a search on "winstrol" read all you can. see what you think, but I would check out many more options.

Comment

Re: first cycle winnie v

Originally posted by jdoc08
          im about to start a cycle of winnie v 10mg tablets. im kinda scared what should i take for supplements vitamins etc while on my cycle

i weigh about 205 now and am 20% body fat, i lift every night of the week trying to work all muscles twice a week. i need some help on how i should train while on the cycle if i should cut my weitght and increase reps or continue to work hard everynight on a 15,12,10, faliure scedule. i always make first set warmup and work up. i run 30mins every night before my workout and take a shake after. what else should i do while on my cycle please respond here or in email
          is this your first so called cycle? how are you gonna take it? mgs per day? im just curious! i would do a search on first cycles cuzz i dont think you know whats goin on and need to research bro.

Comment

yea this is my first so called cycle ive been doing little reasearch ive read alot of books like anabolics 2004 and articles online but the reason i was taking this is because my trainer suggested it to me and i am taking tablets. i have 10mg tablets im really not sure how much to take he suggested 20mg/day but i dont know really im looking for advice on what to take and how ofter. i appreciate all the input

Comment

winstrol isnt good by its self its more of a thing you add to something else (stacking) for a first cycle i would go with test E or C 400-500mgs 10-12 weeks. with your diet right you will be amazed at the results! your train is probably stupid so dont trust him trust your research anabolics 2004 is a great book theres tons of info in it good luck.

Comment

Bro this is your first cycle? why winny tabs on it's own? you should start with just 500mg of TEST E per week total 10-12 weeks! winny tabs could be thrown in with the TEST E but this is your first cycle stick with simple TEST E.

Comment

test e 500mgs im not that familiar with it i know there is testorone enhancers is this another thing i gotta get through my guy or at a store? how much does it normally cost for 10-12 week cycle? thank you for your input

Comment

your trainer is a freakin dunce. i am a trainer and i would NEVER recommend any kind of anabolic to anyone. and to someone training for 4 months? what a fucking tool.

Comment

ive lifted hard for four months everyday continuing to make gains. it seems ive hit about 2 platues already and now it is hard as hell to lose fat and build muscle that is my main goal. im not trying to compete just look better.

Comment

just keep working at it most people dont see shit in 4 months. people train for years and arent near what they want to be at.

Comment

Bro sounds like you're looking for an instant fix, this is not the case with bodybuilding, this is a lifelong game with the goal to accumulate new muscle mass year after year

Comment

Working...
                          X