DENKALL T 400

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DENKALL T 400

Bros, I was speaking to a bodybuilder at the gym who tried Denkall's TEST E 400. He said it's potent as hell and gave him a fever also hurt's like a bitch when shooting, in his words: "Too strong"

actually it is dosed low from what I remember and it hurts because it SUCKS, lol. The BA content is out of control. I took 1/4 cc one time cut with 1/2 of Sterile oil and 1/2cc of eq and I shot it in my tricep. I couldn't workout for 3 weeks because of the inflammation. Don't use it.

Comment

I also say don't use it. It sounds tempting, but not worth it at all. I was shooting 1cc e3d and my ass always felt like it had a knot in it. I worked at a gym, and when I would lean against a counter I had to make sure I was more on my hip. Feels like a constant bruise.

Comment

Its a good mix if it didnt hurt as bad. I know a friend that made very good gains off it. I like Denkall personally but some dont, but if I had a choice I would run sust250 instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
          It sounds tempting,
          :agree:

Comment

I think the knot and bruising from injection is common among everyone using this as I have asked around and surfed other boards, it could cause an absess also

Comment

done it

I used it briefly in a cycle some time back... I don't recall it hurting or having a problem with it...I do think the stuff I got was underdosed because it did nothing for me...

Comment

Could of also been fake. But then again not many Denkall fakes out there. Underdosed I have seen very few. But then again I havent been running Mex. gear anymore cause Human is better then Vet.

Comment

Shit, I used it and had great results from it. I have to say though, it hurts like a bitch. I would without doubt use it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Bravo
                    Shit, I used it and had great results from it. I have to say though, it hurts like a bitch. I would without doubt use it again.
                    Any fever after shooting it bro? definetaly works as my bro told me, probably DENKALL'S products are better than the other MEX gear, but in saying that DENKALL has bought out QV so why is QV not up to par?

Comment

I had no fever whatsoever while on it. I also used QV Deca 300, and thought highly of that as well.

I did have some nasty ass swelling the very first shot I did. But that was about it for the swelling. After the first shot, everything was fine. But like I said, there is some pain after each shot. I stuck to the left and right cheek and the pain there was minimal.

but shit, I had back surgery last year....so no pain since has compared, lol.

Comment

I had no fever whatsoever while on it. I also used QV Deca 300, and thought highly of that as well.

I did have some nasty ass swelling the very first shot I did. But that was about it for the swelling. After the first shot, everything was fine. But like I said, there is some pain after each shot. I stuck to the left and right cheek and the pain there was minimal.

but shit, I had back surgery last year....so no pain since has compared, lol.
                        Good to hear bro! I was reading our post in the anabolic profiles section on this T400 and it says there is 188mg of TEST E, 188mg of TEST C and 25 mg of TEST PROP. I thought it was all ENANTHATE?

Comment

No it is a combo of the three. I just grabbed an empty to see the exact break down, and what you have written up on your post is correct. If you can get your hands on some, give it a try. I think you may like it.

Comment

No it is a combo of the three. I just grabbed an empty to see the exact break down, and what you have written up on your post is correct. If you can get your hands on some, give it a try. I think you may like it.
                            :agree:

Comment

Bro can you post a pic in the pic forum zoom in on the label so there is a good view of batch# e.t.c. it would be appreciated
                              Last edited by GreekTank; 03-09-05, 10:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X