Highest Prop Concentration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highest Prop Concentration

What is the highest concentration for test prop without too much pain? Can you go 200 mg / ml or is that just too painful?

Please provide BA/BB % with any suggestions.

thx.

you will be limping. Of course everones tolance will be diffent but 100mg/ml is really as high as you can go. If you want higher with short esters try and ester blend, you can get up to 200mg/ml. Test benz, test prop, test PP will work for this.

Comment

You might be able to get higher concentrations with other formulations (other than BB, BA, oil). Read the thread below on 500 mg/mL test solutions. There is a supposedly pain free formulation using one of Mr. T's solvents. 200 mg/mL test prop might be doable using a similar formulation. I read somewhere that ethyl oleate is the carrier used in Virimone (painless human grade test prop) instead of cottonseed oil but I think Virimone is 100 mg/mL. Trial and error is the only thing that will tell you any more about high conc. test prop solutions I think. Try out these suggestions and tell us.....

Using the traditional oil, BB and BA mixtures, 100 mg/mL is going to be about as high as you want to go.

Comment

I don't know about Mr. T s solvent or ananmals but I have heard good and bad things about them. And I do know of a couple of solvents that will do that, but I"M NOT going to inject the stuff. that is why I have never tried it, I don't know whats in it.

as for EO the only person I know that tried it told me that 100mg of test base wasn't bad but the prop hurt at the same. I think that virimone (spell?) is 50mg/ml in a 2cc amp. not total sure though its been awhile.

Comment

Working...
        X