• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anavar versus Winstrol

50 mG winstrol, 2 4-week cycles for

Or

5mg Anavar, 1- 4week cycle for

I need to know which Oral drug is much better. Sorry If im off on the anavar dose, all I know is theres a 4 week cycle with maximum results. I would like to know since both are cutters and build muscle mass, which one is better for keeping your gains. I plan to take steroids once and then sustain my gains with whey proteins at the gym, I don't want to take deca and whatnot im not a fan of blowing up like a turkey then deflating. Also I would like to know is there much difference between winstrol and anavar? I am told anavar is a VERY MILD steroid and much less toxic to your liver than WINNY and also doesnt have side effects like acne and whatnot. Please help me out, thanks

I took down the prices, we try not to talk about prices on the board, thanks stonecold54
    Last edited by Stonecold54; 03-09-05, 10:35 PM.

anavar is my overall opinion is better but only if you can afford it. I don't like winny because it dries the shit out of me, it is terrible for HDL and you have to use too much of it IMO for good results. Anavar at low doses is a great drug but only if you are going to run it for about 8 weeks or so. acne is possible on any roid as it is just a result of flucuating hormone levels. 20-25mg of anavar is a good dose but again it can hurt the pocketbook so most peoples alternative is winny.

Comment

Anavar is awesome! strength gains are wicked without adding bulk better than winny hands down

Comment

Money is not an option friends, My health is first. I want a steroid that increases muscle vascularity and shows my muscle, and stays after the 2 4 week cycles...

Comment

Originally posted by cidz
          Money is not an option friends, My health is first. I want a steroid that increases muscle vascularity and shows my muscle, and stays after the 2 4 week cycles...
          well in that case anavar would always be my option. run it for 8-10 weeks at 20-30mg per day....use a creatine supplement with it. Eat well on it and train well and it is a great cycle.

Comment

I agree with stone 54 ..Take the var but up the dose and extend the cycle ...5mg just isnt enough in my opinion and 4 weeks is to short of a cycle ......;)

Comment

Still looking for the magic pill. What ever you take isn't going to make a difference if your still adding fat. Everything is just going to add more fat on top of the new muscle if your diets not right. It was already suggested that you post your diet to get help. "Subway sandwiches, pitas, and ethinic food light on sauces" are not going to work. Anavar cycles can get pricey, do you just want to throw that away? You said you have only been off junk food for 6 months. That's not that long to see how a clean diet can help. In all honesty, once you see a clean diet, you will see that subs, pitas, ect. are still cheat food. I don't want you to waste your money on your first cycle like alot of us did. You also said "I plan to take steroids once and then sustain my gains with whey proteins at the gym", it won't happen. Espeacially if your first one isn't done right. You will see some results and decide that you can do it better next time and then you will start up again. If you do it right, the results are addictive and you will always see something just a little more you would like to tweek, and then run another cycle.

Comment

Anavar works remarkably for me. Makes me hard and vascular at 20mgs/day, after about 6 weeks. ONE BIG PROBLEM I have--my HDL goes to hell in a hand basket, like down to 8, yeah 8. And thats while I'm taking 80mgs. Lipitor and 10 mgs. Zetia/day. I can only use it in spurts, as a matter of fact, I had some that was close to expiring, so I let them go cheap. I still have a 60 day supply, so in April, after my next physical, (when my Dr. sees the low HDL number, he knows what's up), I'm going to do an 8 week cycle along with 400mgs test Enanthate/week. If I could tolerate the Anavar, I'd use it more often. Again, it works very, very well for me, aside from the cholesterol sides. BB

Comment

Originally posted by bonebreaker
                  Anavar works remarkably for me. Makes me hard and vascular at 20mgs/day, after about 6 weeks. ONE BIG PROBLEM I have--my HDL goes to hell in a hand basket, like down to 8, yeah 8. And thats while I'm taking 80mgs. Lipitor and 10 mgs. Zetia/day. I can only use it in spurts, as a matter of fact, I had some that was close to expiring, so I let them go cheap. I still have a 60 day supply, so in April, after my next physical, (when my Dr. sees the low HDL number, he knows what's up), I'm going to do an 8 week cycle along with 400mgs test Enanthate/week. If I could tolerate the Anavar, I'd use it more often. Again, it works very, very well for me, aside from the cholesterol sides. BB
                  Do you like it better than winstrol for cutting BB?

Comment

Next time use the search. Here you go bro everything you want to know is in here.
                    http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...ighlight=primo

Comment

Originally posted by GreekTank
                      Do you like it better than winstrol for cutting BB?
                      I never used any Winny, but if Anavar works on everyone like it did me they'll love it. It's hard for me to believe that Winny could work better based upon the results I got. I mean even at my age, my whole body was like feeling a counter top or something, no crap, worked wonders. Vascular as hell too, in only 6 weeks. Of course, I diet year round which helps. BB

Comment

He erased it for a reason. Your looking to get scammed.
                        Last edited by Shibby; 03-13-05, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bonebreaker
                          Even on a Test only cycle HDL & LDL will be low, I was beneath the norm when I checked them out while on cycle! is there something bad that could happen to you when both cholesterols go down?

Comment

can smeone pm me prices for 4 week anavar and 4 weeks iwnny
                            i need to see if my prices i got are good cause stonecold erased them thx
                            :baby:

Comment

can smeone pm me prices for 4 week anavar and 4 weeks iwnny
                              i need to see if my prices i got are good cause stonecold erased them thx

What price do you put on being scammed ??? Because thats what will happen when you make post about prices ...You'll get a pm from a scammer and before you know it you'll be postinfg about getting scammed ...Please dont post about prices ..thanks

IM SURE THATS WHY STONE EDITED YOUR POST ...........For your own protection ...

Comment

Working...
                              X