Okay my new light cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay my new light cycle

I am fat. My face is fat and my stomach is fat. and I am quite sick of it. I don't want to look like this come spring. I have been off anabolics since december. It will be a very simple cycle merely there to keep my muscle and facilitate my fat loss

25mg/day of tren acetate
    50mg/day of Test propionate
    .25-.5 E3D of dositnex for the tren
    small dose of L-dex for the prop
    clen in two week cycles.

I am REALLY working on lowering my carb intake. My plan is to get 150 grams of protein from shakes...at least two chicken breasts a day....at least 10 eggs (1-2 yolks) per day...stuff down green veggies as much as I can and pound the water (obviously my diet will be a bit more expansive with different foods but I not sure what caloric intake I want yet). I will try my best to do a few "Cardio" sessions a week. My training will be pretty normal. Every 3-4 days a workout. I am just sick of the pudge.
    Last edited by Stonecold54; 03-11-05, 10:07 PM.

SC, IMO Dbol is like one of the BEST drugs to use for cutting. On a super strict, low calorie diet you'd have trouble trying to lose muscle. Its VERY VERY anti-catabolic.

Just an idea to throw out there. With your clean diet and a little ldex thrown in, water will be of NO concern.

Someone will know what Im saying...

Comment

I just pm'd you SC

Comment

Originally posted by DiamondCutCows
        SC, IMO Dbol is like one of the BEST drugs to use for cutting. On a super strict, low calorie diet you'd have trouble trying to lose muscle. Its VERY VERY anti-catabolic.

Just an idea to throw out there. With your clean diet and a little ldex thrown in, water will be of NO concern.

Someone will know what Im saying...
        Ldex doesn't help with the water retention and makes my nips puffy at any dose. the only oral I will use is anavar.

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
          Ldex doesn't help with the water retention and makes my nips puffy at any dose. the only oral I will use is anavar.
          Damn bro, you really are bloat sensitive, huh? Does anything work for bloat with you? I feel for ya bro.

Just wondering what purpose the dex is serving in your run???

Comment

why not run some masteron

Comment

Originally posted by DiamondCutCows
              Damn bro, you really are bloat sensitive, huh? Does anything work for bloat with you? I feel for ya bro.

Just wondering what purpose the dex is serving in your run???
              lol exactly what I said for the prop.

Comment

Originally posted by house1
                why not run some masteron
                I don't have any :D

Comment

SC I thought you were staying off to get momma prego? Maybe I am dreaming?

PD

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpdogg
                    SC I thought you were staying off to get momma prego? Maybe I am dreaming?

PD
                    I am sick of that crap. I got her prego in the summer when I was on a heavy cycle but we miscarried. Now I go clean and can't get one sperm to hit the egg. Of course since I have been off I have had no sex drive really so it kindof defeated the purpose of going off if I didn't have sex, lol. We are tired of trying at this point and if it happens then it happens. we are busy building a house and other things in life.

Comment

Cool

PD

Comment

I am really excited about this because it will be the first cycle of tren I will probably ever run to completion because of the gyno I usually have to stop them short. I can't believe the slow accumulation of stomach fat that has gotten on me. The GH apparently didn't help much when I was on it, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
                          I am really excited about this because it will be the first cycle of tren I will probably ever run to completion because of the gyno I usually have to stop them short. I can't believe the slow accumulation of stomach fat that has gotten on me. The GH apparently didn't help much when I was on it, lol.
                          I know how you feel (I am still working on getting rid of a few pounds from my last down time) but there is another option, proviron. that would help with the libido, its a fertility drug anyways (it might be a two edged sword though), and it can help a little in the hardening up part. I would avoid the fina if you could. Good luck getting her preggers!

Comment

Originally posted by Skyefire
                            I know how you feel (I am still working on getting rid of a few pounds from my last down time) but there is another option, proviron. that would help with the libido, its a fertility drug anyways (it might be a two edged sword though), and it can help a little in the hardening up part. I would avoid the fina if you could. Good luck getting her preggers!
                            I have been on proviron since january and it didn't seem to help much about 75-100mg a day. as soon as I hit up a shot of Test enanthate I could feel the difference in 1 day.

Comment

And alcohol is legal. We should shoot up everyone in the House and Senate and let em feel what it is like to be a viral man again. I digress.... Get er done SC

PD

Comment

Working...
                              X