Pulling water out of homebrew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pulling water out of homebrew

I just made a batch of test e for myself but it's real cloudy. When I filtered it, I could see that it was seperating after the filter (oil/water). I made it the same way I always do and I made three batches that all turned out this way. So my guess is something's up with the powder. I'm 99% sure it's water in the oil causing it to cloud up.

Here's my question: I've heard of guys adding salt to gear and then refiltering. What do you guys think of this method and how much salt exactly would I add? Thanks all.

By the way, the product is 250mg/ml test e with 3% BA and no BB. I've always done it this way and it's alway turned out beautifully.

Comment

no, do not add salt. can you pm me as to where you go the powder from? I have a friend that is having an almost idetical problem.

Comment

YGPM. Why no salt? I figure it would be natural in the body anyway right?

Comment

got the pm. I don't think its water at this point. There is salt in the body but the body is kinda picky about where it is. And I am not sure what it will do to the gear over time. and salt maybe more likely to trap the water in the gear as some of it will desolve. Might want to run this by spidy.

Comment

Had something similar myself, I used 3%ba and 13%bb and it looked like skim milk it was so cloudy. I baked it at 250 for 30 min and it cleared up. I

Comment

You do not want to add salt. Number one, it can be toxic if you inject too much salt and number too, it will hurt like a bitch (ever pour salt on a cut?) Besides, salt won't remove any water anyway. You need something like anyhdrous magnesium or sodium sulphate to remove water and no, I don't know where you could get some.

If it is just water, ignore it. It won't hurt anything.

Comment

Well I'll give baking it a try. Thanks for the heads up on the salt. Never thought about the whole salt in a cut thing... ouch!

Comment

Working...
                X