Test E Cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test E Cycle

ok well my first post was just a joke i just wanted to see how you guys would react to that. im a friend of buccaneer19 and i'm 19 years old and have a question about a test e cycle. if you recall a while back buc posted a thread about my cycle history about using fina for two different cycles and wintrol for another cycle. but thats been a little while back. now before i jump into anything else i wanna ask how much test e should i run for a cycle and what pct i should take with it. i'm at 180 right now 5'8 looking to get to 192 . feedback would be great.

19 years old bro your way to young to mess with this shit. whats your rush get a good diet and reach you natural peak before ever thinkin about gear. JMO.

Comment

the latest i've done juice was 12 months ago and i've already cycled 3 times

Comment

Does anyone use the search engine anymore? Why take just anyones advice instead of researching for a while on your own since you are bent on juicing, then if you still have questions come and ask.

PD

Comment

---------- /
          SEARCH /
          --------- /

its at the top of your screen......... F.Y.I ... you are way to young to get into AS.

Comment

Working...
          X