Damn this Jintropin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn this Jintropin

Is making me tired!!! I have to lay down like 2-3 times a day. What is it exactlly that makes you tired?

I also have had this feeling.....it only lasted 1 month or so......I think it's because your body is trying to get used to it.......

Bouncer are you using any T3 w/ GH? Maybe that would help you at 1 tab a day....very low dosage.....25mcg
    Last edited by jyzza; 09-09-03, 05:17 PM.

Comment

it's doing the same thing to me bro. i'm at 4iu/ed. i get very sleepy around 2:00 and feel like i could sleep just about anywhere.

i am also having carpal tunnel really bad. today when i was doing bb bench, my right hand went numb when i griped the bar. very strange....

Comment

Ohhhhh man, that tired feeling sucks, dealt with it for like 3-4 months. It's most likely insulin related, wish I knew at the time, cure is supposed to be low dose of T3, like jyzza said 25 mcg should do it.

You're pumping out too much insulin, ( i think that's what it is ) , and thus too much sugar in blood stream makes you hypoglycemic, ( again think that's right ) and you need the t3 to pick up the pace too metabolize that stuff faster and then you should be good to go.

Hoped That Helped
        Good Luck

Comment

Originally posted by trip
          Ohhhhh man, that tired feeling sucks, dealt with it for like 3-4 months. It's most likely insulin related, wish I knew at the time, cure is supposed to be low dose of T3, like jyzza said 25 mcg should do it.

You're pumping out too much insulin, ( i think that's what it is ) , and thus too much sugar in blood stream makes you hypoglycemic, ( again think that's right ) and you need the t3 to pick up the pace too metabolize that stuff faster and then you should be good to go.

Hoped That Helped
          Good Luck
          i think your on the right track. its less insulin= more sugar in the blood stream. insulin lowers blood sugar, glucagon raises it. HGH also slows the release of thryoid hormones, so a little t3 can be beneficial.

on a side note, remember when hitting pubert full force. most of us probably were tired and slept alot. why? because we were growing :)

Comment

Bouncer, what is your dosage ?

Comment

Originally posted by TheStromba
              Bouncer, what is your dosage ?
              5iu per day

Comment

its what happens man, why do you think pros nap several times a day, GH is truly efficient while the body is resting and repairing. Just use half a tab of T3, and take 1iu at am, 2iu, mid day, and 2iu, evening...should be easier on the body

Comment

didnt know you get those sides from gh but still cant wait to start

Comment

happening to me aswell, the carpal tunnel is a real bitch

then compound it with l-igf1 and i feel like a fucking zombie

Comment

I love this JIN but the carpel tunnel is a bitch and dont want the surgery to fix it so i am lowering my dosage but I was only doing 4 iu daily ..2am and 2 pm ? I can see the fat loss but almost cant grip the bar to workout! :(

Comment

Originally posted by boreman1
                        I love this JIN but the carpel tunnel is a bitch and dont want the surgery to fix it so i am lowering my dosage but I was only doing 4 iu daily ..2am and 2 pm ? I can see the fat loss but almost cant grip the bar to workout! :(
                        here, found this on the web. it will go away one GH therapy is discontinued...

Side effects of growth hormone are generally mild and are largely associated with salt and water retention. The minority of patients that experience this typically complain of mild weight gain from water retention associated with a vague feeling of puffiness. This is sometimes accompanied by joint discomfort, particularly in the fingers, with a feeling of tightness when making a fist. Other joints may also become uncomfortable. Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a well-known side effect of growth hormone that was more common in the early days when growth hormone was given in higher dose with lower frequency. Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is also a function of fluid retention, which causes water to accumulate in the closed carpal tunnel compartment of the wrist, compressing the median nerve. This results in numbness and tingling in the palm and fingers. These side effects are easily remedied by abstaining from growth hormone for about a week, and then resuming the treatment with a 20% dose reduction. Older patients are more subject to side effects and are generally started at a low dose of growth hormone than younger adults. Another potential side-effect of growth hormone is the elevation of blood sugar. Growth hormone mobilizes body fat, causing our fat cells to break themselves down and release free fatty acids into the blood stream. These free fatty acids are energy molecules which can be taken up by organs and many of our organs to be used for energy. When our muscles are consuming free fatty acids as a fuel, they are far less interested in sugar, therefore they tend to resist the effects of insulin, and extract less sugar from the blood. At the same time, growth hormone can increase glucose output from the liver to the blood. This combination of effects can raise blood sugar and raise insulin levels, neither of which is good. Fortunately, this is only a problem in people who eat a diet high in sugar and starch, and do little exercise.
                        Last edited by goliath; 09-10-03, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Funny thing is though, on the insert it says "increased energy" lol.

Comment

Originally posted by goliath
                            here, found this on the web. it will go away one GH therapy is discontinued...

Side effects of growth hormone are generally mild and are largely associated with salt and water retention. The minority of patients that experience this typically complain of mild weight gain from water retention associated with a vague feeling of puffiness. This is sometimes accompanied by joint discomfort, particularly in the fingers, with a feeling of tightness when making a fist. Other joints may also become uncomfortable. Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a well-known side effect of growth hormone that was more common in the early days when growth hormone was given in higher dose with lower frequency. Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is also a function of fluid retention, which causes water to accumulate in the closed carpal tunnel compartment of the wrist, compressing the median nerve. This results in numbness and tingling in the palm and fingers. These side effects are easily remedied by abstaining from growth hormone for about a week, and then resuming the treatment with a 20% dose reduction. Older patients are more subject to side effects and are generally started at a low dose of growth hormone than younger adults. Another potential side-effect of growth hormone is the elevation of blood sugar. Growth hormone mobilizes body fat, causing our fat cells to break themselves down and release free fatty acids into the blood stream. These free fatty acids are energy molecules which can be taken up by organs and many of our organs to be used for energy. When our muscles are consuming free fatty acids as a fuel, they are far less interested in sugar, therefore they tend to resist the effects of insulin, and extract less sugar from the blood. At the same time, growth hormone can increase glucose output from the liver to the blood. This combination of effects can raise blood sugar and raise insulin levels, neither of which is good. Fortunately, this is only a problem in people who eat a diet high in sugar and starch, and do little exercise.
                            great info, can never know too much about this stuff, especially with how much even cheap gh costs

Comment

yeah it does make u tired .its bcuase ,Gh supresses isulin levels ,thast why ur tired .besides some eca ,and low does of gt3 there nothing really u can do about ,power napps really help alot .even 30 min one do the trick sometime .splitting up 2ius in the am and two a little later aslo ive found to help.the sides ,the carpal tunnel is just lieka allergic reaction that ur body has untill it gets use to it ,90% ofthe time it goesaway ,or u might have to lower ur dose,that will fix it ,also the swollen fingers in teh am ,aching joints are all in part of game for the firts 2 months .all these do go away afetr a few weeks when u discontinue use .these are all formm extensive research ive done ,and trail and error over the past years .

Comment

Working...
                              X