First Cycle ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Cycle ever

Ive been doin PHs for a while and have a cycle of Andro and 1AD under my belt and now ive progressed to the real thing.. this will be my first cycle.. im 5,10 about 185lbs

im planning on running

Sustanon 250 - 1 shot a week
    EQ 200 - 1 shot a week

I know its probably small for what u guys do but its my first one ever.. so is this good for a noob?

Running it for 9-10 weeks.

ill be 24 next month btw

Im still working out the nutrition part of it... im gonna try to keep as much fat outta my diet as possible... stick to turkey, tuna and chicken.

How much can i expect to gain?

You are wasiting your money by running eq at 200mgs a week. 400mgs a week at least for 12-14wks. I also think you need to run the sust longer to like 12wks. The dosage on sust is perfect but split it into 2 times a week. do a half cc every 3 days. JMO.

Comment

Lets see here, your taking a HRT dose of test and less then half the amount of EQ you need. I am thinking that if your work hard you might gain a little more then if didn't use anything at all.

Wait til you have a enough gear to run a cycle.

If your worried about the amount then just use one, test is preferable and probably cheaper so just run 500mg of test and get some nolvadex. If sust is all you can get (single esters are better here) then you need to at the least use 2 amps a week.

edit, just read rocks post, if you can get a multi dose vial that is even better as he is right on about the time between shots, less is better with sust.
      Last edited by Skyefire; 03-18-05, 02:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Skyefire

Wait til you have a enough gear to run a cycle.

If your worried about the amount then just use one, test is preferable and probably cheaper so just run 500mg of test and get some nolvadex. If sust is all you can get (single esters are better here) then you need to at the least use 2 amps a week.

yup, u need more gear bro.

A test only cycle would be good just like Skye says.

Comment

I see and the EQ is pretty expensive too so ill stick with the test only cycle.

So forgive me if im confused fellas soo i should run:

500mg of Sust a week? Split into two shots of 250?

or

250 of sust split into two shots of 125?

Run 10 weeks instead of 9.

Nolva/Clen for PCT after 10 weeks are up...

Comment

i would run 500/wk into two shots of 250, but if you dont have enough that isnt gonna work, so follow Rocks advice and drop to 250/wk.

Comment

Im with the others bro ...make it simple ...Run 500mg of Sust a week -- My first cycle was 250 and I had great results ...But that was 50 years ago ...:rofl:

Comment

Re: First Cycle ever

Originally posted by CiViC SpiKeS
                Ive been doin PHs for a while and have a cycle of Andro and 1AD under my belt and now ive progressed to the real thing.. this will be my first cycle.. im 5,10 about 185lbs

im planning on running

Sustanon 250 - 1 shot a week
                EQ 200 - 1 shot a week

I know its probably small for what u guys do but its my first one ever.. so is this good for a noob?

Running it for 9-10 weeks.

ill be 24 next month btw

Im still working out the nutrition part of it... im gonna try to keep as much fat outta my diet as possible... stick to turkey, tuna and chicken.

How much can i expect to gain?
                How many years have you been working out? this cycle will do NOTHING, it's weak! the doses are too low. You need to do research bro! If you're 24 you still have some good years left in you before you hit the sauce. That's my two cents, listen to skyfire

Comment

Thanks Greek i know i need to do some research... thats what im doing here :)

I think im going to stick with 500mg of sust a week (2 shots a week) for 10 weeks

Comment

good choice on the nolva, i used clomid after a test, eq cycle and was all moody and depressed. switched to nolva and it was all good.

Comment

50years ago? damnn....lol :p

Comment

Re: Re: First Cycle ever

Originally posted by GreekTank
                        How many years have you been working out? this cycle will do NOTHING, it's weak! the doses are too low. You need to do research bro! If you're 24 you still have some good years left in you before you hit the sauce. That's my two cents, listen to skyfire
                        That is not true at all. I don't buy that low dose test cycles are only HRT. you can show me all the charts and graphs but it still doesn't explain what goes on in the body of a specific person. I gained 20 pounds in 1 MONTH on only 6 amps of sust. That was my first cycle and as horrible as it was I still gained 20 pounds. I agree that the eq is to low especially if it is vet grade which I wouldn't run under 600mg/week. if you have UG stuff then 400-500 would be a good amount for a min of 12 weeks.

Comment

Ok i decided to just do the 20 amps of sust and also ordered the nolva... just waiting for everything to get here now... Another question... pertaining to needles

i bought a 25 pack of 23 G X 1 3CC, Syringe with Needle

That should be good enough right?

Comment

Bro you need one needle to draw with and one to inject with. That means you should have your 25 (maybe couple extra) of 23 to 25 gauge to inject with. You also need the same amount of larger gauge needles to draw the gear with. (20 gauge is fine)

There are alot of really good indepth posts on site injections just search on injection sites you get good results.

Comment

actually what I do is just use one drawing needle and fill a bunch at a time. But I think the minimum you can buy is 25. But it still is a good way to save a few dollars.

Comment

Working...
                              X