Question about estrogen levels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about estrogen levels

Do high estrogen levels kept us from burning fat? I can't seem to lose fat around my stomach and chest. I have done about 3 cycles and none of them have been run right...:(

I have run deca w/no anti-e for 8 weeks;
    Test-E/EQ for 10 weeks with l-dex, but no PCT;
    winny for 3 weeks, had to quit suddenly, so no PCT either :(

I did a 4 week cycle of DNP while on winny, the first 3 weeks the caps were underdosed and the last week i got good caps. 7 days after finishing i started another DNP and just finished it two days ago and that brings us to today. Maybe its just the water bloat, but since my first dnp cycle, my waist has been 38in and has not gone down any....

Should i run some type of Anti-e? What do you think?

Thank you for your input

estrogen causes some fat retention in men, but nothing that cant be helped with diet and cardio

Comment

i'm eating 1200-1500 kcal/, i just finished DNP a couple days, so i wont do cardio yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyperlite
        i'm eating 1200-1500 kcal/, i just finished DNP a couple days, so i wont do cardio yet.
        those calories seem extrememly klow to me. how tall/heavy are you?

Comment

High estrogen levels will not keep you from burning fat.

Some men have high estrogen levels, next time you get a blood test ask them too check it.

Estrogen has a tendency to store fat, ie, women with their pear shapes and fat accumulation in mid-section, for anyone though it does not stop the body from burning it though.

Comment

which should i run in the situation? L-dex or nolvadex?

Comment

while dieting you aught to try Bromo... Been reading alot about how its a Leptin mimiker... heard nothing but positives about it so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyperlite
                I'd also like to know your stats..... I think you have cut the cals too far back..... Your body is probably struggling to hang on to the fat, because it thinks your starving......... Are you not losing any muscle while at that low of cals???

Comment

hmmm those cals are super low for dnp, if im not correct u burn more fat on dnp with more cals. i think so. www.anabolicextreme.com, is a dead board but has good articles on DNP in their archives.

Comment

Carbs help burn fat while on DNP. I would use an isocaloric diet, and for my carbs, I would eat 60% fructose, and the rest aroudn your workout.

Comment

I'm not on DNP anymore, i just finished it about 5 days ago.

I think my estro levels are high and thats why i'm holding on to fat. Which should i run, arimidex or nolva?

Comment

i dont know about everyone else but i bloat heavily on dnp ,i dont think its estrogen bloat but i still blow up like the michelin man , and it takes a few weks to completely shed the water

Comment

Originally posted by DADAWG
                          i dont know about everyone else but i bloat heavily on dnp ,i dont think its estrogen bloat but i still blow up like the michelin man , and it takes a few weks to completely shed the water
                          same thing happend to me. Thanks for the reassurance:cool:

I still might run an anti-e, it couldn't hurt. I'm not looking to get any bigger

Comment

Working...
                          X