Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anadrol Question

My question is..

Anyone ever notice any serious bloating because of this?

My gut seems to have really increased in size the last couple of months. To the point the where I have gotten a few stretch marks on my lower abdomen.

Within the next few weeks I plan to stop the anadrol and run a mild cycle of Test Enanthate at 600-700 mg/s wk.

Knox
    Last edited by Knoxville; 03-31-05, 04:44 PM.

People never cease to amaze me here anymore. Bro,....... where do i begin.... you dont need to be using these compounds at all since you do not even know the side effects of them. How old are you, how long have you been training, what does your diet consist of. These are a few things we need to address first, but as I stated above you dont have any business using drugs right now!!

PD

Comment

Damn bro you need to stop and start all over after doing some research ..."SORRY"

Comment

Are you new to as? Well it sort of sounds like it...I would suggest not starting your first cycle with the most powerful steroid out there... just because it produces more muscle quicker than any other steroid doesnt mean its the best choice.... do some research... ANADROL 50 is the most harmful anabolic substance you can put in your body... Experienced users take a-50 to start their cycles off at 50-150 mgs a day for only about a 6-8 weeks MAX! I hope your not prone to gyno... and if you are do you have nolva for pct? Personally i think that the bad outweighs the good with anadrol... There are so many side effects! You should check with your Dr. to see what your liver looks like about now.

Comment

I was on this board under another name for about 3 years.

I am 25, weight 230#, 5-11, probably 13-15% bodyfat right now

I have been lifting weights, training for about 5 years now. I started at a body weight of 155 and now I'm at 230. Not lean and ripped, but that is not too far off. I have made good gains.

I have did several cycles over the last few years.

Diet... not that great, I'll give you a run down of today.

Breakfast - 4 poached eggs, toast, sausage and OJ
          9:30 - can of tuna and a banana
          11:00 - Protein shake
          12:30 - Lunch - Usually Roast beef or chicken sandwiches
          2:00 - Can of tuna
          3:30 - Protein Shake
          6:00 - Dinner - Some time of decent meal
          8:00 - Post workout - Tuna, maybe another protein shake, or some type of sandwich.
          10:00 - Some type of meat, chicken, beef, depends what I can find.

I do know some of the side effects, not all, but some. I didn't get on here to get flamed for not knowing Everything. If I did, I wouldn't have a need to be on here.

Can I read? Yes

Anadrol 50 is unfortunately also the most harmful oral steroid. Its intake can cause many considerable side effects. Since it is I 7-alpha alkylated it is very liver-toxic. Most users can expect certain pathological changes in their liver values after approximately one week. An increase in liver values of both the enzymes GOT and GPT also called transaminases, often cannot be avoided. Elevated GOT and GPT values are indications of hepatitis, i.e. a liver infection. Those who discontinue oxymetholone will usually show normal values within two months. Longer intake and/or higher doses can cause a yellow discoloration of fingernails, eyes, or skin Jaundice). This is because oxymetholone induces an increase of biliburin in the liver, producing a bile pigment, which causes the yellow discoloring of the skin. The liver enzyme gamma-GT also reacts sensitively to the oxymetholone, causing it to elevate. If high dosages of Anadrol 50 are taken over a long period, there is an increased risk that the described liver changes could end up damaging the liver. During the intake of Anadrol 50, the liver values, GOT, GPT, bilirubin, gamma--GT and alkaline phosphatase (AP), as well as the LDH/HBDH quotient, should always be checked by a competent physician. Anadrol 50 (representing all oxymetholone containing steroid products) is the only anabolic/androgenic steroids, which was linked with liver cancer.

The compound oxymetholone easily converts into estrogen. This causes signs of feminization (e.g. gynecomastia) and the already mentioned water retention, which in turn requires the intake of antiestrogens (e.g. Nolvadex and Proviron) and an increased use of diuretics (e.g. Lasix) before a competition. The increased water retention, in addition to the aesthetical problems, can be further detrimental since it may cause high blood pressure. In extreme cases the intake of an anti-hypertensive drug, e.g. Catapres, may be necessary. Oxymetholone doesn't convert to DHT. However, it is a potent androgen. Bodybuilders who experience severe steroid acne caused by Anadrol can get this problem under control by using the prescription drug Accutane.

Other possible side effects may include headaches, nausea, vomiting, stomach aches, lack of appetite, insomnia, and diarrhea. The athlete can expect a feeling of "general indisposition" with the in-take of Anadrol which is completely in contrast to Dianabol which conveys a "sense of well-being". The increased aggressiveness is caused by the resulting high level of androgen and occurs mostly when large quantities of testosterone are "shot" simultaneously with the Anadrol. The body's own production of testosterone is considerably reduced since Anadrol has an inhibiting effect on the hypothalamus, which in turn completely reduces or stops the release of GnRH (gonadotropin releasing hormone). For this reason the intake of testosterone-stimulating compounds such as HCG and Clomid is absolutely necessary to maintain the hormone production in the testes.

But the question is with the bloated gut. I know there is some water retention, but my gut seems to be larger than it used to. Then again, it is solid, not just fat, so that's why I'm confused.

Knox

Comment

Dude if your training and diet isnt perfect for at least a year you made a bad decision doing gear. anadrol has the highest side effects of most drugs.

Comment

Bro... im not fimilar with an extended gut from anadrol... but i have heard of "GH gut".... Usually comes from using HGH.... that is where the internal organs in your body are being enlarged so much that it looks like a muscle beer-belly. Your organs are sort of protruding out.... But i havent heard of anyone getting that from A-50...

Anyone heard of that?

Comment

I know that a change is in order. Fuck it, I'll just quit taking the d-rol and see what happens for a while. That'll give me a couple of months to plan something new.

Comment

Originally posted by Knoxville
                  I know that a change is in order. Fuck it, I'll just quit taking the d-rol and see what happens for a while. That'll give me a couple of months to plan something new.
                  Excellent ...
                  When you get ready to start again just let us know and we'll be glad to set you up from the BEGINNING

Comment

Anadrol shouldnt be taken alone. When you stop you will most likely lose everything. It is said that running test with it will make sure you keep most of your gains when you get off anadrol. Plus your diet is the key to everything. Let me ask you a question. Why would you run aas if you aint going to keep up w/ your diet? Just doesnt seem smart to me. Also drol should never be ran for more then 4-5wks IMO.

Comment

Therock.......... I don't have a good answer for you. I guess in my mind, I was sticking to the best diet I could. If I am goign to take a supplement, I would rather spend the money on an AAS rather than spend it on something that might work. In the last year I have went from a college student to doing everything on my own. It has taken me this long to get used to my routine and figure out how I can manipulate things in order to accomplish the things that I want to do.

I'm going to bring a small refrigerator to work tomorrow so that I can store "healthy" food here in my office. I'm going to bring in a hot plate and a microwave so that I can eat better foods.

I'm not making excuses, I'm just telling you what I think.

I'm willing to make changes, so please don't critque my past too much.

Comment

I understand about the job thing and that is good that you are at least trying. Just remember that diet is the key to everthing.

Comment

Anadrol causes a lot of water retention, thus the bloat. Unfortunately, about 90% of the weight most people gain from A-bombs is just water. You will likely lose a lot of your gains within a couple weeks as you lose the water weight.

Comment

Originally posted by spidey
                            Anadrol causes a lot of water retention, thus the bloat. Unfortunately, about 90% of the weight most people gain from A-bombs is just water. You will likely lose a lot of your gains within a couple weeks as you lose the water weight.
                            :agree:

Comment

Just my observation. Not everyone here is a bodybuilder. I am a powerlifter and many here are strongman competitors or track and field (shot throwers, etc. ) All us drol our diets do not look like a bodybuilder or gym rat. So with the diet thing he may not be into the same field as most are.

With that said why in the world someone would just take 35 of drol alone I don't know. But yes your stomach will protude out more. It also may seem harder to move and do simple tasks like tie your shoes or wipe your ass but the bloat does go away once you stop. Next time though please take some test with the drol and don't use it for 2 months straight.

Comment

Working...
                              X