Clen Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clen Question

Whats up fellas. I am a newbie to this site but not to the game. Jst wanted to say hello and ask a qeustion. This is my first time taking clen. I have been taking clen for 6 days and lost 6 lbs or so. The problem I am having is with my body temperature. It goes up to 100.3 or so and is really uncomfortable. My question is, if I take advil it will lower my temp but will the clen still work. I am up to 80mcg. If I go down to 60 mcg will it still have a good effect on me. Thanks

thats what you want higher body temp. i have no idea if 60mcgs will work on you youll have to try it out but id stick with what you have goin now. if you think thats uncomfortable look up the thread by house1 about his DNP cycle. also welcome to the board.

Comment

You don't want to suppress the spike in temp...that's what's increasing your metabolic rate. If the only side effect you're getting is feeling hot and sweating all the time, than the clen is working perfectly. If you've got no heart palpitations, cramps, and aren't shaking like a leaf...I say keep the dose at 80mcg. Just make sure to drink plenty of water. Keep your environment as cool as possible and tough it out if you can.

Comment

yea like the others said, thats how it works... just drink lots of water

Comment

thanks for the bump

Comment

drink water the more you drink the more you loose

Comment

Okay guys.....quick question regarding different types of clen. I ordered the Chinese brand instead of the SPiropent, and was wondering if dosing would be different? I've heard the spiropent is better, but why? Higher concentration? I've never done Clen before, so I'll start with one 40mcg tab per day to assess my tolerance, and then decide from there. Any insight as to whether I wasted my money or if anyone likes one more than the other. Oh, and I'll be running this 2 on 2 off during my test prop cutter this spring/summer. Thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by BENCH355ANIMAL
                Okay guys.....quick question regarding different types of clen. I ordered the Chinese brand instead of the SPiropent, and was wondering if dosing would be different? I've heard the spiropent is better, but why? Higher concentration? I've never done Clen before, so I'll start with one 40mcg tab per day to assess my tolerance, and then decide from there. Any insight as to whether I wasted my money or if anyone likes one more than the other. Oh, and I'll be running this 2 on 2 off during my test prop cutter this spring/summer. Thanks!!
                ive never tryed either of thoes i get mine for mexico! if you start at 40mcgs its ok to take one time but when you decide to bump up split up the dosages. i shake like a leaf at 80mcg but have gone up to 120mcg splitin it up.

Comment

YES I've found that i was able to take less of the spiropent because apparently its a little stronger .it least i like it the best ......

Comment

Re: Clen Question

Originally posted by pradaman
                    Whats up fellas. I am a newbie to this site but not to the game. Jst wanted to say hello and ask a qeustion. This is my first time taking clen. I have been taking clen for 6 days and lost 6 lbs or so. The problem I am having is with my body temperature. It goes up to 100.3 or so and is really uncomfortable. My question is, if I take advil it will lower my temp but will the clen still work. I am up to 80mcg. If I go down to 60 mcg will it still have a good effect on me. Thanks
                    just dont let your temp get up to high bro ..your health is more important than a few pounds or it taking a couple weeks more at a lower safer dose ...keep that in mind ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

I know this is completely off topic, but DAMN Intimidator......65,535 posts? Do you do anything else, but post? :) :)

Comment

104 posts per day, intimidator how do you find enough time to hit the gym?!

Comment

I know this is completely off topic, but DAMN Intimidator......65,535 posts? Do you do anything else, but post? :) :)
                          hes a mod bro he can make up any number he wants. also notice hes always off line but some how he posts something! hes a tricky big fella you have to watch him. :rofl:

Comment

watch out in a few more days your body will attenuate to your dosage and the sides will start to cease. So this will be a mute question.

Comment

Working...
                            X