1st cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st cycle

wat do u guys recommend for a first cycle(bulk) i was thinking of doing just deca .. i wana stay away from test im still young. i was thinking deca any suggestions?

deca-400mg week

...speechless...

you think test is the only one that shuts you down? all exogenous androgens shut you down. deca will also raise estrogen. no matter what you're still too young. the reasons have been mentioned countless times. you've probably heard them all. THEY STILL APPLY.

Comment

Deca is about 10x worse then test at shutting you down. How old are you? Stats?

Comment

teen

im 19 been lifting for 2 years. 6'3 210. competitive teen tryin 2 prep for a show next april any advice?

Comment

I started at 19 so i really cant tell you not to cuz i dont regret it one bit! Alot might disagree but i would run this starting about 16 wks out of your show......

wks 1-5 Dbol 30mg/ed
          wks 1-14 Test enan 500mg/wk
          wks 10-16 Winny 50mg/ed

Use liquidex throughout maybe .5mg/eod then up it to .5mg to even 1mg/ed about 8 wks out of the show. You could also add in proviron the last 4-6wks along with the winny at 50mg/ed also.

This is not a cycle i suggest to any normal newbie but if you plan on competing then that is a whole new ballgame IMO. Have nolvadex, clomid and HCG onhand and research on how to use em!

Comment

Re: teen

Originally posted by teenmuscle
            im 19 been lifting for 2 years. 6'3 210. competitive teen tryin 2 prep for a show next april any advice?

good, i started at age 18 bro. Dont take Deca as your first cycle bro, it will do no good on you and shut you down hard.

I would go with a simple Test or Test/Dbol cycle.

Test Enanthate alone: 400-500mgs/wk 10 weeks

or

Test Enanthate: 400-500mgs/wk 10 weeks and Dbol 30mgs/ed 4 weeks.

Either or will do good man, and stick to a long ester test.

Comment

I agree bro. Stay away from deca for a first cycle. Depending on what you want to get out of the cycle, But it will mostly be determined by your diet and training. But for a first time user, I would say go with test only at 400-500mg a week. See how you respond to test as it should be the base for any future cycles.

Comment

i would go with test over deca for a first cycle

Comment

Research some more. Almost everyone on these boards will tell you need Test. Like I said, do some more research.

Comment

Don't use just long acting test. You will start noticing gains after at least 3-4 weeks. The Juice's 2nd cycle looks good to me, and I would go for it if I were you. Also don't forget the post cycle therapy, and have anti-es on hand.

BBSK

Comment

I started when I was 46, so I guess I can tell you to wait. Think of your future, if you start at 19 you could be setting yourself up for major problems in your 30's-40's I know that sound far off but belive me it comes quicker then you think.

I know the Bros above don't regret it now but, I don't think there in thier 30's or 40's either.

JohnnyB

Comment

Also, if money is an issue *aside from starting young, side effects, etc.*, I'd go with a straight test cycle for my first... I did, good ole' sust, got impressive results. I wouldn't run deca alone.

Comment

Working...
                        X