This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DEE EN PEE (dnp)

i took it at 400mg i dont feel bad but i get hot, but not sweating sheets hot, is there something wrong wtih my stuff? I haven't lost much weight on it for 4 days on 200 mg then 4 on 400mg i lost 2 tabs(*like set them out to take during even hours and misplaced them lost). Also the tabs aren't completely packed. They did stain in a ziploc bag on the whites i had packed when i took it in florida though. I didn't get the runs either on the toilet or vomitting. Also I did sweat but not sweating sheets hot. MY main concern is that im getting sold fake DNP. Should the caps be packed full of powder? They look 3/4 full, and the stuff did stain after all I don't know what Im doing wrong either. After I eat i do feel hot butnot HOT AS HELL. I am overweight slightly(hence why im taking it in MODERATION) and i usually have a higher body temp, and i do poo often when not on dnp , is it working just that I don't see it? I dont see anything in the mirror either, i took my 400 mgs yest and im off it until i pick up a package from my fedex station...
    Last edited by cidz; 03-26-05, 04:04 AM.

you will not see final results till 4 to 5 days after use -- or untill bloat goes away -

i am currently running at 200 mgs 16 days so far and sweating hard - 4 more days and i will be done period -

will not run again -

Comment

like set them out to take during even hours and misplaced them lost).
      very foolish bro -- what if a kid picked them up and took them -- you need to be more responsible its not candy your taking

Comment

no no, I think i accidently ruined htem in the shower, It was in a hotel room, I never leave drugs available to kids trust me house.
        Also if i am not sweating sheets or my shirt's not full of sweat is there smoething wrong wtih my product?
        I've started day one of Anavar 30mg/aday with a 2 week cycle again since my new stuff came in today .
        Let me know

Comment

how long are you running it for bro??

do you sweat at night>> i sweat alot when i am sleeping - not as bad throughout the day but during sleep its bad

Comment

today was the 9th day after off it for 2 days due to supply constriction.
            I dont sweat much man, and the stuff IS REAL, i mean it stains stuff and everything , I do feel hot at times just not mad sweating hot, must be missing something in my diet...

Comment

are you taking in plenty of carbs? you must consume simple carbs to get things going

Comment

simple carbs like bread and sugar and stuff?
                I am eating tons of dry vector cereal
                if you mean i have to have sugar i didnt know,

Comment

cidz i was pounding pizza and cookie dough and losing weight lol --
                  when i sleep its like swimming in a pool bro thats how much i sweat

Comment

damnit i never knew i could eat junk
                    fuck mcdonalds here i come
                    i never knew this shit omg im so mad
                    but i feel it since i had to take 1 day break then 400 mg then 1 day break then 400 mg today and yest, i can feel the powa
                    feeling hot, i will sweat afteri eat junk, problem solved

Comment

Put in the carbs, but watch out. The more carbs means more heat and you can really get uncomfortable. I would suggest clean food and track your results so you can determine your ideal dosage and cal intake for the next time around.

I like usnic acid better than DNP, it is much safer and I get similar results.

Comment

Put in the carbs, but watch out. The more carbs means more heat and you can really get uncomfortable. I would suggest clean food and track your results so you can determine your ideal dosage and cal intake for the next time around.
                        have to agree here

Comment

Bro's
                          DNP isn't working for me, at night i feel hot but not during the day. Im not sure what to think either. I haven't seen any results while on this shit and IT IS REAL, it does stain, im just pissed off it's not working for me. What do you guys suggest as an alternative?

Comment

Originally posted by cidz
                            What do you guys suggest as an alternative?
                            I suggest researching a hell of a lot more in the future especially playing with something as toxic as DNP. You didn't even have a clue about carbing up to make it work better. Are you drinking lots of water? Why are you taking it? Have you tried proper diet, cardio, ECA's...?

Comment

Excuse me?
                              ECA? You really want me to die of high blood pressure. I gave my reasons earlier in this forum.
                              I cannot toy with T3 Due to thyroid issues on my moms side. ECA isn't for me my dad has high blood pressure. I drink 1-2 gallons of water a day, and im eating carbs complex and simple and i see no results.
                              I can't believe you insulted me man.

Comment

Working...
                              X