stan qv10 tablets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stan qv10 tablets

i am starting my cycle of stan qv10 tommorow im already 6weeks into a cycle of test 500. My diet right now consist of at least 250grams of protein per day low carbs and fat. All carbs i do take in are from alot of fruit, vegtables, and multi grain breads mainly whole wheat. I am drinking about 1-2 gallons of water a day trying to get as much as possible. What i am trying to achieve is cutting fat although i know no steroid does that. I weight about 197 now im 5'10 and am 22 years of age. I workout every night 30mins of cardio followed by a nice 30-45 min workout consisting of 2 body parts per day taking every sat and sun off to recoup and sometimes one day durring the week depending how i feel. What i am getting at is should i change my diet what kind of workouts should i do and what kind of gains can expect to gain from this. Ive done some research on it some say i should have high calorie intake and some say low. I really need to know who has taken it and what they got from it, Any support thank you.

also what dossage should i take. What i was planning on doing was taking 10-15mgs per day the first week seeing how i feel then uping the dosage.

Comment

should i take milk thistle while on this since it is oral gear? thank you

Comment

on an average day my diet normally is a met rex original protein shake in the morning with 4 eggs scrambled and 2 bannanas. snack in between break and lunch is normally granola bar with peanut butter and a apple. for lunch i normally eat turkey breast or sandwich on whole wheat with grapes,a bannana, and another protein shake. my next meal is small normally just some fruit. My last meal of the day is after my workout which is normally 3 hardboiled eggs just the whites, a shake, a turkey breast or some red lean meat, an apple, and i drink water continuously through out the day normally about an average of a gallon and a 1/2 a day.

Comment

2 bannanas in one meal? Your eating too much sugar. Eat a bannana after you workout. that can be your only source of sugar. If your running winnie and test dont run low cals. Keep your cals high but make sure they are clean cals.

Comment

Working...
          X