nolvadex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nolvadex

I wanted to know if i can use nolvadex at the end of my cycle instead of clomid. i have a ton of it and it would be very useful to use it for this purpose. I also wanted to know, and this may sound really bad, but i have been able to get alot of my gear in mexico. well the last time i crossed over the boarder the metal detector went off with the gear in my pocket. i got lucky and they found only the pills i had with foil wrapper and they let me slide. they told me i had to declair them with customs so i did and i dont think they knew what the hell it was. they let me go. either that or they dont really care. my point is. i can get the injectables down there and not bring back the needles but then can i use my other used needles if i wash them with bleach or somthing. sorry so long.

Re: nolvadex

Originally posted by hcomj
    I wanted to know if i can use nolvadex at the end of my cycle instead of clomid. i have a ton of it and it would be very useful to use it for this purpose. I also wanted to know, and this may sound really bad, but i have been able to get alot of my gear in mexico. well the last time i crossed over the boarder the metal detector went off with the gear in my pocket. i got lucky and they found only the pills i had with foil wrapper and they let me slide. they told me i had to declair them with customs so i did and i dont think they knew what the hell it was. they let me go. either that or they dont really care. my point is. i can get the injectables down there and not bring back the needles but then can i use my other used needles if i wash them with bleach or somthing. sorry so long.
    bro visit our sponcer www.gearboxinc.com pinz are very cheap. never use them more then once.

Comment

getpinz all the way.........don't buy readyject gear buy vials

yes you can use nolvadex post cycle go to the archive and do a search

Comment

Re: nolvadex

Originally posted by hcomj

Yeah bro u can use Nolvadex for post cycle brother. I used it this cycle cause I had alot of it man. At first I thought I was crashing, maybe it was all in my head which it was but now I feel better than ever. I used it for 3 weeks bro and it did me good. I lost some weight but all do to water. I basically kept all my gains and size.

week 1
        day 1: 80mgs
        day 2-7: 60mgs

week 2
        40mgs

week 3
        20mgs

I used it like that and worked for me bro, maybe I did it wrong but it worked for me well. I think it would have been better if I took it with some clomid but it still worked ok.

Comment

exactly whats stated above

Comment

There is lots of places to get pins, no need to reuse them..... And it is not just the sterility we are worried about, but what happens to a pin each time it is used...... See the image below.....
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Banner
              There is lots of places to get pins, no need to reuse them..... And it is not just the sterility we are worried about, but what happens to a pin each time it is used...... See the image below.....

ouch, that looks nasty and painful

Comment

you would definitely have better effect with clomid or hcg, but if you cannot get them, nolva will do the job (not as good nor as fast as clomid).

BBSK

Comment

Originally posted by THE JUICE
                  ouch, that looks nasty and painful
                  I don't know, and I will never know.... I never reuse pins.... :D

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Banner
                    I don't know, and I will never know.... I never reuse pins.... :D

i only used it once cause i had no pin,,, but i will never do that again for my own saftey.

Comment

Glad to hear it!!! Ever see a pic of someone who has an abcess removed???? We'll just say, you don't want to......

Comment

Working...
                      X