Dammit Boys I'm Itching At It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dammit Boys I'm Itching At It

Well first off i haven't posted in a while because i've been busy with school and work so how is everybody doing? anyways guys, for those of you that do or don't know me listen up. i've been training for over a year solid now (5 years off and on depending on sport) really busting my ass and eating like a damn horse. i made some pretty solid gains there for a while, but for the past three months i just feel like i haven't gotten anywhere and it's kinda getting me down. Now i've been a member of the site for about a year now, and i've been researching a whole lot, and yes i know there are many more things i need to learn to this game. now, turned 20 in december, and there is a full 10 ml bottle of enantat qv 250 in my dresser drawer that just taunts at me everyday, and dammit i'm just itching to get my hands on it, and i wanted to talk things over first. yes, i know i'm young, but please don't bitch at me because i've learned my lesson about almost jumping into it without knowing anything, but i'm confident i know a lot more than what i once did, and in the end, it's me and it's my choice, and just asking for you guys help and advice. please, if you don't mind answer these questions for me.

1. first of all, the main thing that concerns me is i have a disorder called mitral valve prolapse. before i get into anything i want to ask if any of you are familiar with this. it is fairly common, just at times makes me feel kinda bad and my heart speeds up and i kinda get chest pains and my arms get a little tight. i used to have pretty bad panick attacks about a year ago, but i haven't had one in a while. anyways, the first question is, how would a low dose of a test only cycle affect this? i've researched this so much guys, and i just keep getting mixed answers, i'd like your opinions.

2. as for my cycle plan, if i were to do it, i was planning on doing a 10 week cycle of 500 mg a week with 2 weeks of clomid as PCT.

i'd really like your opinions guys, and please keep in mind that this is something that has been sticking to my mind a lot lately and is not something i'm just going to start tommorow without knowing the answers to these questions, u guys know a lot and i'm looking forward to learning a lot more from you. thanks.

i dont think you should start your cycle yet, KEEP LIFTING HARD and HEAVY for another year or so. comon' its only been a yr serious trainning!!! there's more to come naturally...

if assume that you've hit the wall. reevaluate your diet and routine, are you getting enough calories? and since you said you've been busy with school and work, are you getting enough REST?

Comment

yeah, i'm takin in plenty of cals, but truely i just am getting enough rest. by the way, cool avatar :)

Comment

Well if you already bought the test, unless your pretty DAMN patient, your probably going to jump the gun. Realistically who is going to wait another year and train naturally when they can make the gains they made in that year within 10 weeks? If i were you i would just go for it bro. I was training for 4 years, a year and 3/4 seriously, before i jumped the gun and did my 1st. Just make sure you are able to make gains naturally before you do gear because you wont make gains on gear if you cant make them naturally. Keep in mind Doing a cycle WILL fuck you up, because my workouts have gone to shit since my cycle ended. all i can think about is when im going back on.

Comment

good deal keep the info coming

Comment

what's your stats bro. and how much solid weight have u gained over the year? IMO... you should wait... mabye try those stuff on my avatar? :rolleyes:

Comment

6'4 around 205 when i started lifting real hard i was weighing around 185

Comment

If your bodyfat is high wait until its low to do a cycle. Im guessing that yours is pretty high since ur 205 lbs and only been lifting for a year.

Comment

I would say at 6'4 and 205 his body fat is fairly low actually. I only say that because I am 6'6 and know how it is being at a low weight like that. Actually I bet his BMI should be probably around 210 to 215.

The only thing I would say is read Bouncer's thread about the life. I think he lays it out pretty clear on how it can take control of you. The only reason I am saying this is because you are 20.

But it is your life bro. Do what you want.

Comment

oh by the way....I am 270 right now :D

Comment

I don't know what your disorder is, but i'll tell you about mine.

I have Obsessive-compulsive disorder. It's some kind of damn problem with neurotransmitters in my brain. It's made me have panic attacks in the past. I also have irritable bowel syndrome from it. The only AS I have done is a few weeks of deca. And the dose wasn't very high. Even that fucked me up somewhat. But it was probably just anxiety from the OCD. My next attempt will just be some thereputic doses of test just to see how I react to it. Honestly, I don't think one has to take mega-doses to get some gains. The gains might not come as fast. But who cares, gains are gains. I don't know how old you are, but I am in my 30's. If I were younger, I wouldn't even worry about AS.

Comment

Damn dude, you have only been training for a year...you just turned 20 and you want to do a cycle already. No offense bro, I can feel your pain, but really I think you are a bit impatient with your gains and training.

I get kids all of the time, about your age, who come up to me in the gym, at the store, basically everywhere I go, and ask me how to get big and how to look like me. I always tell them the same thing...TIME....put it into your body. Put your time in the gym, in your study of how your body works and keep asking questions. Unfortunately, most kids just want a quick fix. Like I can tell them "the secret" that will make them look like me in 6 months. Shit, try 20 years bro (that is how long I have been bb'ing). Everytime I tell these kids this they seem dissapointed.

Don't get me wrong bro, if you are going to use now then do it as wisely as you can. But my opinion is to train, eat and learn. Then when you are at a point of what I call BB matureity, you won't have to ask such turely basic questions.

Comment

^:agree:

Comment

Bucc:
                            My wife has MVP. This is a physical condition rather than a chemical one. The basics of this condition are that one of your heart valves does not seal completely when your heart is pumping blood between chambers. There is usually a small leak of blood during this process. Physicians sometimes caution about lifting when you have this...you could pass out. You are also more prone to infection. So, read up on medical sites to better understand what your risk factors are before starting AAS.

Comment

thank you guys, i appreciate your info imonboardtoo, that's more of what i 'm looking for, some info on the mvp.

Comment

Working...
                              X