Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swollen!

Hey guys,

I don't know why I did this, but i injected into my delt for the first time on saturday. The next day I woke up and it killed and became red and swollen. I didn't hit a nerve, but I dunno what's goin on, it's tues and it is still red and swollen, but hurts a little less. Anything specific to do to help it go down?

what kind of gear did you shoot?

ice it. that should cool it down and take some swelling out.

Comment

im icing it now. I shot denkall cypiotest, but i've had no problems with it before in either the glute or the quad--it hurt but it didnt swell up or turn my upper arm (bicep and delt) red like this

Comment

How big of a pin did you use?

IMO just stick to rotating your quads and glutes unless you are using soo many drugs that multiple area's of the body is the only option which is the reason some do it in the first place.

PD

Comment

my experience with cypiotest was the same....i always had knots in my glutes for a few days after injections

Comment

yea but it's not just the knots, it's the redness, which has spread to my bicep area, i dunno why. I used a 1" pin and put it in all the way.

Comment

I ran into the same problem with my first shot of denkall t400. Try some Aleve that helped me. I also took some antibiotics for a couple days. It should go away. I bet it is also warm in that area.

Comment

Your just having an allergic reaction. Listen to Bravo and take some antibiotics. My friend had the same problem. Don't worry about it, it's nothing.

Comment

Yea, it is Warmer than the rest of my body. I've been icing it and taking advil. I have amoxicillin, will that work?

Comment

yeah that should work...take that for a couple days.

Comment

Bro I definiteluy know where you are coming form me and a couple of guy that train at my gym had the same experince with Denkal's cypiotest 250. the day after shooting it was really swoolen and extremely sore, try taking a dry bar soap and moving it up and down over the area where you administered the shot. I found that help move it around a lot more than just massaging it. I foumd that it did not hurt as much whewn I did that try it and see if you find it helps any.

Comment

Hmm, weird that it's weds and it still hurts. Also, the redness has spread a bit.. gay

Comment

don't worry bro, mine lasted damn near the whole week, then just kinda disappeared.

Comment

Working...
                          X