Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good Results with Test Prop and Tren stacked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Results with Test Prop and Tren stacked?

Hey Fellllaaassss...

Almost positive that I'm going to run Test Prop with Tren this summer for roughly 8weeks, got my PCT schedule down along with my nolva dosages throughout the cycle and afterwards. Probably running 75mg of tren EOD, and Test Prop 100mg EOD... My diet will consist of high protein, moderate carbs and a steady fat intake. Have any of you ran Test Prop stacked with Tren? And, if so did you see solid strength gains and a cut up look. I know that being cut is all about diet, but Iam just looking for testimonials, also how was your mood? I heard tren shuts you down, but with some Vitamin B6 or HCG you can supress it.

Thanks A lot fella's...

The WARRIOR!

212LBS
    5'11"
    BF- 12%
    Cycles 1- Test Cyp 500mg per week, 10 weeks

tren and prop are a nice stack - just a pain with ed injects - aslong as diet is on it will make you harder
    tren can make you very short with people so be aware of that - be ready for the night sweats and shitty sleep that come with it aswell

Comment

Yo man... I was plan on running test prop and tren everyother day... is that appropriate or will I need to run tren every day, Also just asking would it be ok if after 8weeks, I could run something else after, possibly winny or another hardner for a few weeks, just as long as I had the correct PCT schedule during and after the cycle???

Comment

Originally posted by warrior88
        Yo man... I was plan on running test prop and tren everyother day... is that appropriate or will I need to run tren every day, Also just asking would it be ok if after 8weeks, I could run something else after, possibly winny or another hardner for a few weeks, just as long as I had the correct PCT schedule during and after the cycle???
        Since this is your 2nd cycle I would only run the tren and prop, but if you are going to run another substance I would do it like this.
        Prop 100mgs eod wks 1-8
        tren 75mgs either ed or eod wks 1-8
        Anavar 30-40mgs ed wks 1-6
        JMO.

Comment

I love tren! :mad:

My first run was test enan, prop, and tren.. I ran the tren for 8wks, enan for 12wks, prop for 10wks.. House1 is right about being short with people, and the night sweats are rough.. I didn't have trouble sleeping on it, but I did wake up drenched..

I plan to give it another go, might run the tren longer this time..

Comment

I am running Tren acetate/Test Phenlyprop at 25mg/75mg per day respectivley and I am loving it. I get the good benefits of the tren without the sides finally. Its a great stack. B6 is more to control the prolactin gyno from Tren but a few maintenance doses of HCG twice a week will keep your boys up.

Comment

Working...
            X