Future of AAS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future of AAS

Hey guys, just wanted to bring up a question about the future of steroids, do you ever think there will be some drug with less side effects and better results, i mean are AAS the type of thing always being researched? sorry if this question has already been asked but i was just curious about the future, like most people.

Well, in one of the interviews I saw of Jose Conseco, he brought up a good point. Gene therapy has become a major area of research in the last century. It probably won't be long before you can just pick what kind of genes you want and go through therapy to get it.

Beyond that, the sky is the limit. Athletes will be unreal in the years to come, steroids or not.

Comment

Originally posted by shortz
      Well, in one of the interviews I saw of Jose Conseco, he brought up a good point. Gene therapy has become a major area of research in the last century. It probably won't be long before you can just pick what kind of genes you want and go through therapy to get it.

Beyond that, the sky is the limit. Athletes will be unreal in the years to come, steroids or not.
      :agree: I agree on this.
      Also to answer your question, yes, aas is always being researched to make it better for the patients that need them.

Comment

Working...
      X