Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on Var

if you've used it post up whatcha thought thanks guys

i love var. gets expensive to do it right though. makes me quite vascular and doesnt give me joint problems like winny does.

Comment

Well I was thinking of running it for 6weeks at 40mgs a day would that be alright??

Comment

maybe I should change it so you all don't think i'm lazy. Has anybody done a var only cycle and had good results or maybe a var+halo cycle

Comment

var and tren work amazing together i have used them for contest prep if bf% is at 8 or less u will see the muscles become much denser.

Comment

Well I will be competing in PL this summer and just want to look good and keep the strength a rising. Right now i'm on a timed carb diet and looking really good if you ask me. Not at 8%bf by no means more like 12-14%

Comment

I have run a 10 week cycle at 40 mg with great results, I think. I am running the exact same cycle now and like it this time too :)

Comment

wow 10weeks u must be loaded I was thinking this

weeks 1-4halo 20-30mgsED
                Weeks 1-6 var 40mgs ED

Comment

I would rather do a longer cycle of only anavar, 8 or 10 weeks. I am really happy with it, especially the strength gains. And no side effects to speak of.

Comment

I am currently bridging with var @ 25mgs/day, i mite up the dosage though, according to what Im reading

Comment

Originally posted by Arralou
                      I would rather do a longer cycle of only anavar, 8 or 10 weeks. I am really happy with it, especially the strength gains. And no side effects to speak of.
                      Thing is if I went longer i'd have to buy a whole nother bottle and I dunno about that

Comment

dont go over 30mgs

Comment

Originally posted by cidz
                          dont go over 30mgs

What would you know. You don't even work out.

Comment

Well I guess I could cut out the halo buy another bottle of var and extend the cycle

Comment

Absolutely love var. I did 30mg a day for 8 weeks of BTG anavar. Stacked with Test and Fina and I looked teh best I ever did!

I can get it from a UG lab but it's in a oral liquid form. The rest of the stuff from that same lab is fantastic, but i'm always skeptical about oral-liquid anything. For the price though, it's worth a try...

I was thinking about running a Test E / Var cycle for the summer

Comment

Working...
                              X