which steriod to use

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which steriod to use

i was just curious i have never done a cycle but lately i have beenn in alot of pain (sore muscles) and i cant train as hard as i need to. ( my fight training is very intense)
    I don't really lift weights to much im a fairly muscular guy but about 18% bf. i am a fighter acctually and i am trying to drop a weight class too.

basically im wondering what steriod if any would help me increase strength a bit help recovery time and still not put on much size but some muscle wont hurt as long as it is lean muscle I would also like to know how long it shows up in tests.

i have access to QV deca 300 and orbit winstrol at the moment
    but i know deca shows up for like a year

ya dont use the deca. and a winny only cycle wont do a whole lot. if i were you and serious about your fighting id get a nutrionist to set you a solid diet to your needs. but thats just me.

Comment

Re: which steriod to use

Originally posted by mency11
      i was just curious i have never done a cycle but lately i have beenn in alot of pain (sore muscles) and i cant train as hard as i need to. ( my fight training is very intense)
      I don't really lift weights to much im a fairly muscular guy but about 18% bf. i am a fighter acctually and i am trying to drop a weight class too.

basically im wondering what steriod if any would help me increase strength a bit help recovery time and still not put on much size but some muscle wont hurt as long as it is lean muscle I would also like to know how long it shows up in tests.

i have access to QV deca 300 and orbit winstrol at the moment
      but i know deca shows up for like a year
      well leaving any ethic questions aside (that is not my place here) rocket had some good advice. diet controls the BF%, steriod only help. and you don't want winny as its bad for your joints and the deca can be detected to about 18 months, maybe as long as 2 years. Tren would be ideal for what you want but not where you are (bad choice for newbies)

If you don't mind break rules (if you are) then the only drug that is safe for testing purposes is test base, its gone in a matter of days. The bad thing here is that while test is good for muscle recovery its bad for conective tissue. The things that are good for both are things like boldenone, anavar, primo, and such.

here is a short list. this is a short list of the detection times.

Detection times for AAS

Boldenone Undecyclenate 4-5 months
      Clen 4-5 Days
      Ephedrin 6-10 Days
      Halo 2 months
      Proviron 5 weeks
      D-Bol 5 weeks
      Methamphetamin 6-10 Days
      Primo Depot 4-5 weeks
      Deca 18 months
      Nandrolon Phenylprop 12 months
      Anavar 3 weeks
      Anadrol 2 months
      Winny oral 3 weeks
      Winny inj 2 months
      Test cyp 3 months
      Test enat 3 months
      Sustanon 3 months
      Test Prop 2-3 weeks
      Andriol 1 week
      Tremolon Acet 4-5 weeks
      Test supspenison No metabolites. t/e should
      be back to normal in days.

Factors which influence the detection times

Metabolism
      Fluid intake
      Tolerance to the drug
      Frequency of intake
      Duration of intake
      Body fat
      Potency of drug
      Dosage

Comment

Having regard to your weight targets, wants for increase in strength etc

ANAVAR (Oxandrolone)

30mg per day

It's unique in the way it increases strength without puting on weight thats all you need to know, and I have to dissagree with Skyfire on the required time it takes to get out of your system, if you come off a week out from testing I think you will be fine, just make sure your drinking lots of water.

There is only one alternative to anavar;

ORAL TURINABOL

quite hard to get hold of and you have to use it for a good while to get results, but very good and mild on the system, and you can come off it like 4 days before the test and you have nothing to worry about.

Comment

Var sounds good.

Comment

Your source for Orbit winstrol should be able to get ahold of other Orbit products, and their var is kick-ass. I'd go with Orbit var if you're determined to run something. Get the 25mg strength and do two caps per day if you're running it alone. If you decide to do test, you have to run suspension. But before taking the plunge, check to see exactly which drugs are tested for, and make sure that the drugs you'll need for PCT aren't on the list. If they are, you'll have to look into the detection times for clomiphene and tamoxifen. Be careful...you don't want to test positive and fuck everything up.

Comment

I wouldn't do a cycle of AS at all considering your goals. I would check your diet, rest and maybe take some supplements for recovery, but it doesn't sound like you need roids.

Comment

thanks guys for the info i haven't decieded what to take if i'll do anything at all i just want to train harder and stop being so sore (damn i hate getting older!)

Comment

Working...
                X