GOING FOR FIRST CYCLE, THOUGHTS??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOING FOR FIRST CYCLE, THOUGHTS??

I have been reading up on AAS for about three months and hitting the books hard to gain knowledge and figure out what is best for my first cycle. I wanted to check with everybody to see what your thoughts were and if you have any input I would really appreciate, since i'm a newbee.
    My first cycle was going to consist of:

week1-15 20mg nolvadex daily
    week1-10 500mg test enanthate, 250mg begin/end of week
    week 13 100mg clomid
    week 14-15 50mg clomid

If I had aromitizing problems I was going to kick in 25mg proviron when the problem became apparent.

My goal is to bulk up for a few cycles and then go to cutting from there.
    Personal Info:
    30 years old, 5'8", 160lbs, 13.9% BF. I weight train three on four off and do 30mins. cardio two days weekends off, weekly.
    Weight training for cycle: Mon., Wed., Fri. I am basically going with a Mick Hart program that hits targeted areas on certain days., alternating areas weekly.
    Nutrition: When on cycle going to eat every three hours with most meals consisting of around 3/4 pound of chick, fish, steak, or pork and some pasta and a salad. Breakfast will be cup of oatmeal with fruit, six eggs(three yolks removed). After workouts will have portein shake and creatine. 2-3 liters of water a day.

Hope this is enough info. for you guys to give me a good opinion on my program. Thanks again.
    iridiumblue

AAS is too expensive and your one and only body is too preciouse to "experiment" with something like AAS. Now i say "experimenting" b/c of the fact that your workout routine isnt very intense, and the fact that you say that WHEN you go on cycle you will diet properly.
    If you are seriouse about gaining your ideal physique then you need to have your training and diet in place AND completely exhausted before you think about useing AAS......you shouldnt be seriouse about diet and training only when on AAS but before and only when diet and training have slowed your progress to a snails pace then you look to the AAS to provide that kick.

Now haveing said that i doubt most people have actually dieted and lifted at their absolute limit before useing but i just had to throw that advice in there before commenting on your cycle.

test 500mg/week is a little high for a 1st time try 200-300 and dont break it up into 2 shots a week, enant doesnt need to be shot but once a week......also lay off the nolva unless you notice signs of gyno. If you use nolva right away then you wont know how sensitive you are to the drug yet and its good to know your limits......but seriousely bro, step it up a little as far as lifting go, you gotta overload those muscles if you wanna grow!

Comment

Re: GOING FOR FIRST CYCLE, THOUGHTS??

Originally posted by iridiumblue
      I have been reading up on AAS for about three months and hitting the books hard to gain knowledge and figure out what is best for my first cycle. I wanted to check with everybody to see what your thoughts were and if you have any input I would really appreciate, since i'm a newbee.
      My first cycle was going to consist of:

week1-15 20mg nolvadex daily
      week1-10 500mg test enanthate, 250mg begin/end of week
      week 13 100mg clomid
      week 14-15 50mg clomid

If I had aromitizing problems I was going to kick in 25mg proviron when the problem became apparent.

My goal is to bulk up for a few cycles and then go to cutting from there.
      Personal Info:
      30 years old, 5'8", 160lbs, 13.9% BF. I weight train three on four off and do 30mins. cardio two days weekends off, weekly.
      Weight training for cycle: Mon., Wed., Fri. I am basically going with a Mick Hart program that hits targeted areas on certain days., alternating areas weekly.
      Nutrition: When on cycle going to eat every three hours with most meals consisting of around 3/4 pound of chick, fish, steak, or pork and some pasta and a salad. Breakfast will be cup of oatmeal with fruit, six eggs(three yolks removed). After workouts will have portein shake and creatine. 2-3 liters of water a day.

Hope this is enough info. for you guys to give me a good opinion on my program. Thanks again.
      iridiumblue
      not a bad first cycle. nolvadex is prefered over clomid for PCT though. (Less sides if nothing else) . also 20mg nolvadex EOD during the cycle should be fine unless side show up. (proviron is great for a light AI) out side of that it looks good. Let us know how it works out for you.

Comment

looks like good reasearch.... test only is the best fist cycle 500mg is a good dosage.

only really need 10mg ED of nolva during... or as said above 20 EOD., unles sides start showing up.

good luck

Comment

Just wanted to let you know that I forgot to let you know that I have been on a good healthy diet for about three years and committed to lifting and cardio. My only problem with me eating all the time like I would while on a cycle is that I put on a lot of extra weight...way too fast. The only reason I've stuck with three on and four off is I was always told that rest is just as important as everything else. BJJ PITBULL I'd like to hear your opinion on what I could do to bump up my intensity in my training. I'd appreciate your input.....I'm always learning and willing to take critisism from others. I appreciate everyones input and help. Thanks

Comment

Just wanted to let you know that I forgot to let you know that I have been on a good healthy diet for about three years and committed to lifting and cardio. My only problem with me eating all the time like I would while on a cycle is that I put on a lot of extra weight...way too fast. The only reason I've stuck with three on and four off is I was always told that rest is just as important as everything else. BJJ PITBULL I'd like to hear your opinion on what I could do to bump up my intensity in my training. I'd appreciate your input.....I'm always learning and willing to take critisism from others. I appreciate everyones input and help. Thanks
            yes rest is important but you are getting too much of it. When people say "rest" they mean like getting your 8-9 hours sleep a night, and not working the same muscle more then once a week when not on AAS and no more then twice a week while on AAS.......most people on here lift 6 days a week on cycle and i personally will hit each muscle twice a week when on cycle, so by step it up i meant lift at least 5 days a week especially if youre trying to put on muscle.......there are reasons to only workout 3 days a week like if youre prepareing for a competition in sports or something, but if your goal is to gain muscle then you need to spend more days in the gym then you do resting. Get your 8 hours sleep each night and keep your muscles fed and theres no reason to not hit the gym 5-6 days a week.

Comment

It really looks like you have everthing in order. and if that workout plan works for you that fine as well. Hitting the gym 5 to 6 days a week is not necessary IMO.

If you don't mind iridiumblue I am going to use your post as a stick for a while as a example.

Comment

Thats fine with me skyefire!!!

Comment

i agree with pit bull yo u need to have ur diet and everything going good before you start. my first cycle was test 200 at 500mg/wk and i was very happy with the results. good job on all the research thats really important. happy growing

Comment

cycle looks fine to me --

the only change i would make is on dose -

300 mgs for a first cycle - train hard eat right and get plenty of rest - thats more important than dose - more is not better when it comes to gear-

as for your training -- is it 3 consecutive or like monday,wednesday,friday etc

3 consecutive on and 4 consecutive off is no good imo -- if you want to stick to training just 3 days aweek - do it m-w-f or sat-mon-wed- etc,etc,etc you get the point

do a search on dc style training -- its very interesting and may be what your looking for

Comment

I usually do my training m-w-f with bag work on thursdays and som light mountain biking on Sat. I will look into dc style training, thanks for letting me know.

Comment

Started this past monday on new training routine. Going to do specific areas on specific days. Mon. arms, Tues legs and back, wed. chest and shoulders, Thurs. off cardio, Fri. arms, Sat. legs and back, Sun chest and shoulders. Hopefully this will not be overtraining since hitting specific areas only. I know this will be especially good on a cycle when recovery is sped up, right.

Comment

Started this past monday on new training routine. Going to do specific areas on specific days. Mon. arms, Tues legs and back, wed. chest and shoulders, Thurs. off cardio, Fri. arms, Sat. legs and back, Sun chest and shoulders. Hopefully this will not be overtraining since hitting specific areas only. I know this will be especially good on a cycle when recovery is sped up, right.
                          This looks good while on cycle bro!!! I know i told you to step up the intensity and this is what i had in mind but also keep in mind that you know your body better then any of us......learn to listen to it if it tells you to back off......but the routine youve laid out here looks great, and i think you should grow off this. Just dont underfeed your muscles, and get your 8-9 hours of uninterupted sleep each night!!! When your coming off take it back down a notch or two......let us know how this goes!

Comment

Why do you need to take anti-e on first cycle? Why not see if you even need it? 160 lb., 250mg 2x a week? Your going to have some sides bro.

Comment

Working...
                            X