Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stretch marks

What’s up guys,

I recently finished up my first cycle (test cyp). I gained about 25-30 lbs on cycle and I have developed horrible stretch marks where by biceps connect to my pecs. I know this is common, but is there anything I can do to either stop them or lessen their appearance? Thanks.

they say coco butter works, but it takes awhile and i'm not very patient and didn't use it very long

Comment

battle scars, love em'. Dont think anything works that well for them. I recently got a bunch if stitches on my forhead, and I use stuff called maderma. really helped the scar heal, not sure if this would do anything for the stretch marks though. Expensive though.

Comment

its all part of growing bro

Comment

Tanning will fade them

Comment

to prevent stretch marks you should keep your skin moisterized, thats why most people get them under their armpits, because of the deoderants/anti-perspirant drying the skin...for future prevention moisterize your skin...mederma works in fading them but usually takes about 1-2 months to see results and could get pricey

Comment

i also here coco butter works.

Comment

i think they are cool. i have them in the same spots. just part of the game. kinda shows how much you have grown.

Comment

This time around im definately keeping my skin moist... i suggest u do the same next time... im having the same problems right now.. mine even goes down my biceps... I also gained about 25 pounds really quick.

Comment

check out the self cafe forum and search for this, you will get alot of results bro, good luck !

Comment

Re: stretch marks

Originally posted by lightsout6
                      What’s up guys,

I recently finished up my first cycle (test cyp). I gained about 25-30 lbs on cycle and I have developed horrible stretch marks where by biceps connect to my pecs. I know this is common, but is there anything I can do to either stop them or lessen their appearance? Thanks.
                      retin A cream (prescription only) is the best, otherwise vitamin E cream every night should fade them

Comment

hell I got them in my armpits, biceps, triceps and even lats. Tanning really does help not notice them as much

Comment

Truth is it's very much genetic. Some guys can grow and grow with minimal or no stretch marks. Use the creams and tan, but know that it's the price of hugeness.

Comment

Working...
                          X