cabergoline?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cabergoline?

has anyone ever used research chemist.com, i ordered there cabergoline today to help with my prolatin gyno issues and im just wondering if you guys knew anything about them or there products.

Come on guys, anyone have some info for me on this?

Comment

cabergoline?

i recently purchased cabergoline form researchchemist.com and i was wondering how am i supposed to take this, is it oral or IM, it is in a sealed 50ml vial. Any help would be great.

Comment

didn't come with instructions? your best bet would be ask them....most likely an oral and should be taken every other day or E3D.

Comment

no instructions, i tried to email them but i have not got an answer yet.

Comment

cabergoline (Dostinex) is supposed to be taken at a dose of .5mg every four days. So you should take 1mL every four days.

Comment

:agree: I ordered the same product from them..worked fantastic. Used it EOD 1ml pre-contest. Controlled the existing gyno I had from the Tren...also really helped with the bloating too. so far no side effects. The original Dostinex in pill form is WAY to expensive...thank God for companies like these. All these products are meant to be taken orally....companies like these can not tell you how to administer these products because then they would be prescribing etc....they assume you are smart enough to figure it out so don't expect an e-mail reply from these types of companies...I would not stay on the Dostinex too long...does have side effects...good luck Bro.

Comment

Originally posted by MUSCLEKING35
                :agree: I ordered the same product from them..worked fantastic. Used it EOD 1ml pre-contest. Controlled the existing gyno I had from the Tren...also really helped with the bloating too. so far no side effects. The original Dostinex in pill form is WAY to expensive...thank God for companies like these. All these products are meant to be taken orally....companies like these can not tell you how to administer these products because then they would be prescribing etc....they assume you are smart enough to figure it out so don't expect an e-mail reply from these types of companies...I would not stay on the Dostinex too long...does have side effects...good luck Bro.
                Did you notice any type of sexual effects from it, i have read that being as it lowers prolactin levels it makes sex better.. any thoughts????

Comment

No..didn't notice any noticable decrease, but then again...pre-contest, I had so much testosterone and other things running thru my bod....I better not be having a decrease!....don't forget to use Clomid after your cycle...will kick start everything that was kicked off....

Comment

Working...
                  X