X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

Currently 5'7
    170, 15bf
    I am looking to run a cycle test/? that will help me gain size as well as shred me up. What can I combine with test to get that effect

First of all.....how old are you, and what is your cycle history and experience? You may need to look at your diet and workout regime before you pursue AAS. No matter what steroid you use, you're not going to get "shredded" without the proper diet. At your current height, weight, and BF%......it looks like your diet sucks, and should be looked at first before buying any gear.

Comment

^ yup

Comment

Help part 2

Actually, my diet is right on target. @ months ago I came off t400. In the winter season I put on 40 lbs. Last summer my bf was at 7%. I do have a long history in the gym, and have been serious for about 3.5 yrs. I started at 124lbs 4yrs ago. To restate my question has anyone ever combined a Mass/shred cycle. Currently I do a high/low carb 2g protein per.

Comment

Re: Help part 2

Originally posted by Bull
          Actually, my diet is right on target. @ months ago I came off t400. In the winter season I put on 40 lbs. Last summer my bf was at 7%. I do have a long history in the gym, and have been serious for about 3.5 yrs. I started at 124lbs 4yrs ago. To restate my question has anyone ever combined a Mass/shred cycle. Currently I do a high/low carb 2g protein per.
          If you were at 7% before your T400 cycle, and you're now at 15%, then it's obvious your diet isn't as "on target" as you think. Yes, there are certain compounds you can combine to get the shredded look while building LBM, but unless your diet is perfect, and sodium intake to a minimum.....you will only get fatter.

Lets say for a minute that your diet really is on target:

WKS 1-12 Test Propionate 100 mg EOD or ED
          WKS 4-12 Tren Acetate 75 mg EOD

Combine this with Clen for 2 week on 2 week of cycles during, and follow up with a proper PCT regimen, and you should be golden.

Comment

yep test tren cant go wrong there but i like test E over prop.

Comment

Working...
            X