new goals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new goals

Ok. I have been reading here for sometime and I have learned a great deal on this board. I am taking my first and maybe only cycle and chalking it up to a learning experience.
    I made some really nice gains while on but didn't lose the body fat before I started my cycle. That was my biggest mistake for MY Body type.
    The only side affect that I got that I could not handle was the acne. It is a few weeks after my PCT and I am still waiting for it clear up the rest of the way. When I was younger I had stuborn acne I should have taken that as a warning. I have not lost much size or weight. My strength has gone down.
    I am still leaning out right now. I have lost considerable bodyfat and retained most of my size. I should have leaned out prior to running a cycle. My mistake. I personally would have seen much better results if I had. My body seems to handle a restrictive diet well.
    My plan now is to lean out and drop the bodyfat. I will attempt to keep or even gain some LBM in the process but I will not worry too much about it.
    I have enough gear left for one more Prop/Whinny cycle and if I think I need it after leaning out I will run it.
    Right now I am doing this with diet and workout. I may run Clen or T3 if I get to a sticking point. Once I am at the BF that I want I will re-evaluate my body and see if another cycle is for me.

Thanks to everyone who made my first cycle a safe one.

Dude, sounds like a real success. Congratulations.

Comment

Working...
    X