hows this look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hows this look

this is a plan for my second cycle just wanna have it all planned out before i do anything. i dont plan on doing it for a while, but i just wanna be on top of things for when im ready.

250mg test-e 10 weeks
    20nolva maybe throughout to prevent bloat and unwanted sides

i just want to know if anyone wants to add some imput to this, i mean its only a plan.

second cycle and only using 250mgs of test? how much do you weigh and what did you do last time? if you go with 250mgs test id go with 10 mgs nolva or none at all.

Comment

i weight 165...thats why i was thinkin maybe 300 or more was too much

Comment

Originally posted by SkinnyGuy84
        i weight 165...thats why i was thinkin maybe 300 or more was too much
        still a little low. 500 mg a week is avg starting point for normal sized guys, if your smaller 400 would be better. 200 is HRT level. But at 165 you ether aren't very tall or you need to work on your diet first. remember that your diet will make or break you here. I also agree that 10mg ed or 20mg EOD would be a better nolvadex dosage. you can always up if necessary

Comment

so i should be running nolva throughout the cycle or only if sides show up?

Comment

i eat and eat and eat, good foods, not fatty, im goin to try to make this a bulking cycle because at my weight i dont see why i would do anything else. i get around 5-6 meals a day that consist of good quality protein sources and good carbs. i have a small frame and im a hard gainer. been training for about 4 years hard. and cant seem to make the gains i want thats why im planning out this cycle

Comment

if you cant make gains naturally you shouldnt use gear.

Comment

looks good bro --

250 mgs is plenty -- you could boost it to 300 mgs but really no need -

focus on your eating and training -

i would hold off on running the nolva throughout - keep on hand just incase any gyno symtoms pop up but feel you will be fine with such a low dose

run your pct 2 weeks after last test injection -- you can run the nolva 40 mgs for 14 days then 20 mgs for another 14

good luck

Comment

I am not saying that you should or shouldn't use gear. What I will do is suggest that you post what your diet looks like and maybe we can get it up to par and then you can decide if you still want to do the cycle. How is that? Either way, having lots of input on your diet is going to have a huge impact on your lifting in general, with or without the gear.

So, you think you eat enough? Today I ate 410g of protein, how much did you eat? ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Slashmonay
                    if you cant make gains naturally you shouldnt use gear.

so i guess i should give up?

Comment

i have never counted calories but what i do count is the amount of my protein intake. so i get like around 200-300 grams of protein a day and eat 5-6 full meals, i use musclemilk as a supplement sometimes in between meals. and isopure after workouts.. i try to eat fruits and veggies with all my meals. so i do eat alot and i try to never let myself get hungry. i dont know what else i should say about my diet except i go eat alot i just dont know the numbers

Comment

my sources of protein come from lean meats, eggs and fish. i lean towards real food instead of supplements as much as i can because, i can get more good calories out of those. let me know if there is anything else i could tell you. i really appreciate all your help

Comment

I use fitday.com. Enter in your custom foods and only use the ones provided if you have to. This will give you an idea where you are in cals. 200g of protein is not bad for someone your weight, but, over cals must be high. You should be getting about 2800-3000 cals to gain, and that is if you are not doing lots of cardio and training only 3-4 days a week.

Comment

One last thing. *SB* always makes a good suggestion that he learned years ago. If you eat all day, that's good. If you thikn you can't gain, then try getting up twice in the middle of the night to eat. Most people don't have to wake up more than once to gain, and I mean GAIN. Wake up and eat a Peanut butter and honey sandwich on 100% whole wheat with a glass of milk in the middle of the night every night. You will start packing on lbs.

Comment

awesome info dude thanks ill check out that site then ill post it here

Comment

Working...
                              X