Acne and a secret ingredient

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acne and a secret ingredient

Alright... This is far out there, but I read the book Muscle, aN autobiography of an unlikely bodybuilder by the name of Samuel Fussel who transforms his skinny ass into a mass monster, he also wins a California Bodybuilding Title. Anyways in the book he talks about how his training partner swore that if you put two teaspoons of hydrogen peroxide in your water twice a week, then it keeps the acne away when cycling with no question. I think thats a little outrageous, but has anyone ever heard of this or tried it without going to the emergency room to get your stomach pumped... lemme know what your take is on this, I'm just curious.

Thanks... THE WARRIOR!

Well, I do know that when you put it on an open wound it will damage the inner tissue. So you can get ideas of what it might do to the inside of you.

Comment

2 teaspoons won't hurt you. The stuff at the store is only 3% H2O2 to begin with. I don't see how it could prevent acne though. Sounds like an old wife's tale to me.

Comment

dont kill your self , have some pride

try dr Pennicone , a PBS buff dermotoligust .

has written many a boook . info on tetosterone patch , you what 50 years old . other wise dont need it , right

Comment

Working...
        X