DEA at my door

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DEA at my door

Well guys I finally got my package from Mexico. I waited almost 3 months for that darn thing.

So I'm sitting on my couch going through and making sure its all there when I hear a knock at my door. I think, "it cant be". I go to the door and and look through the peephole and I can see two guys standing there. Holy shit my heart is racing, I got nuaseated, I cant friggin beleive this is happening. I dont answer, I sit there for a second and wait thinking maybe it's a dream and I'll wake up soon. Nope. They knock again, then my phone rings. Fuck it, I say "who is it". They say "police."

Guys, the DEA came to my house. This is the first time (and last) I've ever ordered gear. They asked me a bunch of questions about local dealers, which if I knew any I wouldnt be getting shit online. They asked if I've ever ordered gear before I said "NO".
    They wrote me a receipt, took my gear and left.
    I didnt get arrested, thank god.

Hands down probably the most scary moment of my life.
    Lesson learned for sure, I wont even SAY the word gear anymore.

I literally almost got caught redhanded, I had all my shit laid out on the coffe table when they knocked.

BE VERY CAREFUL.

I will never inject another steroid again. The government is very serious about this.

I think I would have shit myself. That would be a nightmare. Good thing I don't do AAS anymore. It would only take one thing like that and I would be divorced, lose my job, and just literally go down the shitter. It isn't worth it.

Comment

wow man that is fucked up, what part of the country do you live in?

Comment

Didnt know you could get real delivered

Comment

I am glad that I never have taken, nor ever intend to take anabolic steroids. I also do not condone the use of such activities nor do I know anybody personally that takes, sells or promotes the use of steroids.

sincerely,

Tinfish

Comment

Be careful people!

Comment

Originally posted by phatchopper
              wow man that is fucked up, what part of the country do you live in?
              I live in Florida.

Comment

I guess I'll just have to get huge off of creatine and glutamine.

Comment

Originally posted by Tinfish
                  I am glad that I never have taken, nor ever intend to take anabolic steroids. I also do not condone the use of such activities nor do I know anybody personally that takes, sells or promotes the use of steroids.

sincerely,

Tinfish
                  i wanna add my name to the disclaimer

sincerely rocketw19

Comment

I want to add that I don't want any info other than what has been spoken so far. Don't think things are over MCALO4, I would still watch your butt because big brother doesn't just leave they try and follow leads.. I wouldn't be on the boards right now personally.

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
                      I wouldn't be on the boards right now personally.
                      I agree

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
                        I want to add that I don't want any info other than what has been spoken so far. Don't think things are over MCALO4, I would still watch your butt because big brother doesn't just leave they try and follow leads.. I wouldn't be on the boards right now personally.

stonecold is right...the feds (and thanks to them, your local cops) will be watching you, so you might want to clean out your hard drive and stay off the boards for awhile.

BTW, for years now I've seen every steroid handbook warn people to write 'return to sender' on the package and leave it by the door unopened for several days....just in case. Why on earth were you so impatient that you didn't leave yourself that legal loophole?

Comment

Originally posted by mcalo4
                          I live in Florida.
                          Where in Florida?

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb
                            stonecold is right...the feds (and thanks to them, your local cops) will be watching you, so you might want to clean out your hard drive and stay off the boards for awhile.

BTW, for years now I've seen every steroid handbook warn people to write 'return to sender' on the package and leave it by the door unopened for several days....just in case. Why on earth were you so impatient that you didn't leave yourself that legal loophole?
                            :agree: Awesome post Hitsmansb!

Comment

Re: DEA at my door

Originally posted by mcalo4
                              Well guys I finally got my package from Mexico. I waited almost 3 months for that darn thing.

So I'm sitting on my couch going through and making sure its all there when I hear a knock at my door. I think, "it cant be". I go to the door and and look through the peephole and I can see two guys standing there. Holy shit my heart is racing, I got nuaseated, I cant friggin beleive this is happening. I dont answer, I sit there for a second and wait thinking maybe it's a dream and I'll wake up soon. Nope. They knock again, then my phone rings. Fuck it, I say "who is it". They say "police."

Guys, the DEA came to my house. This is the first time (and last) I've ever ordered gear. They asked me a bunch of questions about local dealers, which if I knew any I wouldnt be getting shit online. They asked if I've ever ordered gear before I said "NO".
                              They wrote me a receipt, took my gear and left.
                              I didnt get arrested, thank god.

Hands down probably the most scary moment of my life.
                              Lesson learned for sure, I wont even SAY the word gear anymore.

I literally almost got caught redhanded, I had all my shit laid out on the coffe table when they knocked.

BE VERY CAREFUL.

I will never inject another steroid again. The government is very serious about this.
                              I'd like to know what the receipt said ......

Comment

Working...
                              X