Steroid Novice needs your help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steroid Novice needs your help

Hi there, i have done a cycle per summer for the last two years. I am 5'9 and currently 160lbs. I am looking to hit about 170lbs this summer. I need help in deciding what kind of cycle i should take(should I stack) etc etc

Last summer I took cyp and prop and got big but retained alot of water,. My baby face i had in highschool came back and although cute, not exactly the look i was going for. I did deca the summer before that stacked with phenoplex and again was very round and retained alot of water.

Your advice would be gretaly appreciated!!!!!!!!!! Thanks

I am open to any suggestions:)

I'm sure someone will be along to help you with this. I would like to welcome you to the board. Now I also must inform you to read the rules of posting in this section. I deleted your other thread. There is absolutly no source discusson. Good luck on your ventures.

Comment

Wrong pal

I doubt anyone on this board is going to give a highschool student advice on a cycle.... You are too young... Your testosterone is already high an you don't need steriods at this time. lift and eat right an you will gain that extra 10 lbs you want to impress the girlies.... My advice to you....no steriods and clearly do some research both you jump in with two feet.

Comment

I definately do not recommend a stack. you will be fine w/ test. You need to post your fall/winter eating and training reg. You see, over fall/ winter you should be upping your calories, carbs ect... Then march april and may you eat clean and do
        cardio. this "lifestyle" makes for a body that is ready for summer.

Comment

Re: Steroid Novice needs your help

Originally posted by MarkymarkTO
          Hi there, i have done a cycle per summer for the last two years. I am 5'9 and currently 160lbs. I am looking to hit about 170lbs this summer. I need help in deciding what kind of cycle i should take(should I stack) etc etc

Last summer I took cyp and prop and got big but retained alot of water,. My baby face i had in highschool came back and although cute, not exactly the look i was going for. I did deca the summer before that stacked with phenoplex and again was very round and retained alot of water.

Your advice would be gretaly appreciated!!!!!!!!!! Thanks

I am open to any suggestions:)
          What the hell is phenoplex?

Do you mean Finaplex.......Trenebolone Acetate? :agree:

It's obvious you don't know what the hell you're doing seems how you would take the risk of getting titties by stacking deca and tren, both of which can cause progesterone gyno. Should I even ask what you did for PCT? or do you not know what that is either?

Comment

hey no reason to tell me that I have no idea at what the hell i am doing my friend. Ease up on the rage. I told you that I was a novice looking for help, yes I spelt a steroid wrong and I thank you for correcting me. I have no idea what PST is and would be more than happy if you could discuss what this is and anything else you think would help me.

Comment

Originally posted by Bull
              I definately do not recommend a stack. you will be fine w/ test. You need to post your fall/winter eating and training reg. You see, over fall/ winter you should be upping your calories, carbs ect... Then march april and may you eat clean and do
              cardio. this "lifestyle" makes for a body that is ready for summer.
              thanks, this really helps. I try to avoid cardio at all costs as when I started working out i barely weighed 130lbs now three years later I am 160lbs clean. I really think cardio will make me slim down, but this could be just in my head. Do u recommend cardio while I am on some thing this summer.

I start back with a trainer may 1st and my eating habits get alot better in the summer. In the winter I tend to avoid the gym more and I am lucky if I am in there three or four times a week. My eating must improve thats for sure if i want to see true gains with a cycle this summer.

Comment

PCT = Post Cycle Therapy

Comment

if u dont know what pct is then u dont need to be cycling... do some research first

Comment

I have no idea what PST is
                    How did I know I would get a response like this :rofl:

http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...&highlight=pct

Ask yourself all these questions, and do more research on this site until you can answer all of them.

Comment

Yo cuz, my abs show now, but, this Friday I will start a test cyp cycle, I plan to do cardio, take in only necessary fats, and keep carbs low to moderate, as well as take something for water ret. For me the summer months are when my look is sharp and vascular not smooth. Post ur stats. and Ill try to help. Dont get to offended by these guys they really do know their stuff. Personally, I look better than most pictures Ive seen of these guys so, when I say something dumb and someone takes a shot at me I dont sweat it to much. But they sure do know about AS. So put on a thick skin dude. You see bodybuilding is a lifestyle and state of being. It doesnt sound like your training ethic has been to great. Your gonna do the stuff no matter what anyone says. But it would be sad for you to miss out on the blessing that bodybuilding truly is. I am thankful to be able to hit it hard all year round. BB is about finding a zone. Its like runners high. Try to tap into what it really is, and the stuff will only compliment what was already inside you. Post your stats, and myself and Im sure others will be glad to assist you. Eathard trainhard sleephard and prayhard

Comment

I look better than most pictures Ive seen of these guys so, when I say something dumb and someone takes a shot at me I dont sweat it to much.
                        Looks like the test is kicken in, because you are way to confident:drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by BENCH355ANIMAL
                          Looks like the test is kicken in, because you are way to confident:drunk:
                          :rofl: ya bull your post was good till you threw that in we have like 20k members do you realy think you look that good ?

Comment

Dont get me wrong. I really didnt mean to come off like that. I guess I was looking at pics of one of the regulars, actually 2 of em, and really was suprised at how they looked. The one dude can actually make stuff!! But, anyway humility is key in this sport. Ive actually been off for a while though. When it comes to hard nose training I am very confident. Started this sport in prison recovering from a heroin habit. That might qualify me. Anyway thanks for the pull-up. Did first shot yesterday if I get nuts in three wks Im sure you'll let me know

Comment

Working...
                            X