Test + T3 question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test + T3 question

I read a long time ago that if you take cytomel while on a cycle with Test, that it could help to speed up the protein synthesis. Is there any truth to that? I'm going to be running Test E at 750 mg's/wk for 12 weeks and drop 75 mg's Fina ED weeks 4 - 10. To help stay dry on that amount of Test would Nolvadex be sufficient or should I move to something a little stronger?

yes t-3 helps use proteins faster along with carbs and fats witch will help make more muscle. i wouldnt use nolvadex unless you need it but maybe a lil a-dex instead but still only if needed.

Comment

What's a good dosage of T3 to take? From what I have read, you shouldn't use longer than 6 weeks? Is that correct?

Comment

In my opinion you don't need t3 with that cycle ...your new to this Knoxville and i would really hate to see you using stuff in your cycles that really isn't necessary ..make it simple ...;)

Comment

yes no longer then 6 weeks. i dont like giving out dosages on t-3 since it can permanetly fuck you up. but i wouldnt go over 100mcgs you need to pyrmid up and down slowly. you cant be in the middele of your t-3 and say fuck it im gonna stop.

Comment

Intimidator:

I highly respect your advice. Please explain on why you do not think the T3 is necessary? I am relatively new as compared to alot of people, but I have been on the AAS boards for about 4 years now. Been experimenting with gear for about 3 years seeing what works the best for me according to my goals. I'm not arguing your point, just looking for more info. Thanks

Comment

I just don't think its necessary unless your a competitive body builder where having your b/f in the single digits is a must ....
              That just my opinion tho .. .. Also I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that you've been on the boards that long ...if you decide to use it let me know and I'll show you what a cycle would look like ..........
              .btw I've used it myself many many times and I'm not a competitive bodybuilder ...I just prefer to see someone take the excess weight off by DIET and cardio ...

Comment

Thanks Intimid8or. Would you post a cycle that involves cytomel? Thanks!

Knox

Comment

T3 is a thyroid hormone that will speed up your metabolism. It is useful for burning fat but it will also burn muscle. Use of anabolics will help spare the muscle but the point I am trying to make is that T3 will not help you build muscle; it tends to BURN muscle.

Comment

Originally posted by spidey
                    T3 is a thyroid hormone that will speed up your metabolism. It is useful for burning fat but it will also burn muscle. Use of anabolics will help spare the muscle but the point I am trying to make is that T3 will not help you build muscle; it tends to BURN muscle.
                    not true when used with test! i just looked it up in my anabolics book quote"it is also noted by many that when thyroid hormones are taken in conjunction with steroids, an increased anabolic effect can be seen. this is likely due to faster utilization of proteins by the body, increasing the rate for new muscle accumulation" theres more but id take up the whole page.

Comment

thanks Rocket, I was given my advice by an experienced user. Unfortunately he fell between some cracks and I haven't heard from him in about 4 years.

Comment

In my opinion you don't need t3 with that cycle ...your new to this Knoxville and i would really hate to see you using stuff in your cycles that really isn't necessary ..make it simple ...
                        agree 100%

Comment

has anyone out there heard of supertest 450

Comment

hey Bigmazz, start your own thread.

Comment

Working...
                            X