Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EQ and limp dick

whats up guys,

I am considering running a cycle of EQ with some type of test. A friend of mine told me when he ran EQ with a test several years ago he had problems getting an erection. I've never really heard of this with EQ but i was wondering if any of you guys had. Thanks alot. Peace

ive never had a problem with EQ even when i did it alone years back. so with the test thrown in there i dont think youll have any problems. your friend might have ran deca by its self i dont know but even with deca the test will take care of you. post up your cycle history and the cycle your planning.

Comment

Re: EQ and limp dick

Originally posted by lightsout6
      whats up guys,

I am considering running a cycle of EQ with some type of test. A friend of mine told me when he ran EQ with a test several years ago he had problems getting an erection. I've never really heard of this with EQ but i was wondering if any of you guys had. Thanks alot. Peace
      EQ should not cause that problem. If anything it will act weakly like test in that regard. Of course every one is diffent and you can't rule out individual difernces but I would guess that he is thinking of deca, not EQ.

Comment

Never had a problem, and I've run EQ MANY times. Not a problem when I ran it alone, and certainly no problems when taken with test.

Comment

interesting

never had a problem with EQ... but always have that problem with deca...deca is great for the joints, just not the one below your belt.

Comment

never ran into that with eq...never ran into that w/deca and I ran it for 12 weeks w/out test..pretty stupid, but oh well

Comment

thanks alot guys

Comment

I have ran EQ alone and had good results. He musthave been thinking of Deca

Comment

Working...
                X