injection problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• injection problem

hey guys my friend started his cycle, he was injecting 250mgs in his thigh with a 1 1/2inch pin, he was doing it himself and this is his first time, he said his leg was all cramped up today and kept locking out on him which made him fall, im pretty sure this isnt normal can anyone tell me what you think happened and what he should do about this problem?

i have an off topic question about when i post a thread, why does the picture of the envelope have a red dot over it, does that mean something bad about my posts? i noticed that others are on fire and some are closed, what does all that mean?

Comment

can anyone help me with this?

Comment

First question sounds like a pinched nerve. Muscle just dosn't fire.

Second question. Look at the bottom of a forum and it will tell you what the envelopes mean. The ones with the dots are threads you have posted on.

Comment

ohh ok thanks

Comment

same thing happened to me when i got shots for the army...they shoot ya full of stuff in the ass and ya can't walk. maybe the oil didn't agree or he shot too much on first shot(he wasn't used to it yet)...dunno

Comment

sounds like he shot near a nerve. He shouldn't need anything longer than a 5/8 inch needle. I think some people shoot to deep. where on his thigh exactly did he shoot? how from the knee?

Comment

Working...
              X