Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd cycle - thoughts or comments?

What's up people!

It's been a long time, but I wanted to do this right. It's nice to be back.

Here is what I have planned for a second cycle, so let me know any thoughts or comments.

I am 5' 8" and currently weigh 170 pounds. I've been lifting for a while now and am ready to get back into the game.

My diet is VERY clean and I am going to up the calorie intake while on this obviously.

My first cycle was 500 mg a week of Sust, bumped up to 750 a week in the last 4 weeks on a 12 week cycle (Don't ask).

I was pleased with that cycle. Fairly light and it worked quite well.

So, here is my second cycle:

Weeks

1 - 16 500mg Test-E
    1 - 16 400mg EQ
    6 - 18 250iu HCG 3 times a week

PCT

19 - 21 40mg Nolvadex ed
    22 - 23 20mg Nolvadex ed

I was thinking of frontloading the EQ, but I have bad allergies, and the thought of possible roidflu - or even "flu-like" symptoms is not pleasing.

Thoughts or comments?

Thanks!

DD
    Last edited by decadan; 04-22-05, 10:21 AM.

why cut the test 4 weeks shorter than the EQ? i also dont think 3 times a week hcg is needed maybe 2 times but you know your body better than i do.

Comment

I guess I could go 16 weeks with the test.

Comment

Sounds like alot of stuff for just getting back into the game. "The Game" Do you mean Juice or BodyBuilding. And you call 500 of Sust. fairly light ! Dude, Im 5'7 on a tall day and normally 190 going into spring when Ive done 200 cyp I get scarey. And really have you been training or is getting back into the game getting some gear and beginning to train AGAIN. To much test dude. I mean even if you had a partner that worked you like a hebrew slave thats too much. A waste. IMO do no more than 250 sust. 2 yrs from that maybe you would be ready for 500. Too toxic Too soon.

Comment

Originally posted by decadan
          you'll be fine going 16 ...looks good decadan ;)

thanks for posting ...

Comment

Originally posted by decadan
            :agree:

Comment

Originally posted by Bull
              Sounds like alot of stuff for just getting back into the game. "The Game" Do you mean Juice or BodyBuilding. And you call 500 of Sust. fairly light ! Dude, Im 5'7 on a tall day and normally 190 going into spring when Ive done 200 cyp I get scarey. And really have you been training or is getting back into the game getting some gear and beginning to train AGAIN. To much test dude. I mean even if you had a partner that worked you like a hebrew slave thats too much. A waste. IMO do no more than 250 sust. 2 yrs from that maybe you would be ready for 500. Too toxic Too soon.
              Dude... Do you know what you're talking about? For your first cycle, you get one shot. ONE. That's it. And when I say one shot. I mean one shot to hit those receptors and make the best of it - and especially on Sust. I should have done 750mg to be honest with you. ;)

Two years on 250 of Sust? Maybe for you but everyone is different and everyone respondes differently. God Bless you for only needing 250mg of Sust or 200mg of Cyp. Easy on the wallet I suppose. ;)

As far as your question... When I say getting back into "The Game"... I mean strikin' pins, Bro. Bodybuilding is no "game."

Cheers!

DD

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19
                :agree:
                Bada Bing!

Comment

Originally posted by INTIMID8OR
                  you'll be fine going 16 ...looks good decadan ;)

thanks for posting ...
                  Thanks, Bro. :D

Comment

Working...
                  X