Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STAYIN' DRY

Gonna run 400-600 test cyp for 12 wks.
    Ill be cutting , I never had a problem with gyno so I will skip nolva till maybe pct with hcg. My main concern is bloat. Ive heard alot letro ldex. I want to order something today, I start cyp__Friday. What the hek do I chose with the dosage of test Im doing. Heard letro is too strong ect.. ect..
    Do I start it In wk 1 with the test ?? and how much?

id use l-dex everone is diffrent but .5 EOD is a good place to start then you can add from there or maybe thats enough for your needs at 400mgs test it wont take much. you can start 2-3weeks into your cycle. id wait even longer maybe you wont even use any. good luck

Comment

Thank rocket. This will be the highest dose of test Ive ever taken. I have gotten unreal results with cyp at 200 wk. T4oo was a bit underdosed for sure, but I injured my rhomboid at week 5 and had to stop. I trained hard for almost 3 yrs to get a good base before ever doin anything. The injury set me back. I pride myself on a lean vascular appearance thats why Im so concerned about water. I think when your lean even though you forfeit some actual size, you look bigger than those bulky dudes even though you might be 15-20 pounds lighter than them. Not to mention the looks. Ill be posting some DIET/ TRAINING stuff in the future.

Comment

remember that androgens alone can cause bloating without it being estrogen related. androgens mess with the renal system so it will bloat you even with anti-e's. Diet is most important when controlling water weight on a cycle.

Comment

agreed. If your staying lean your diet must be clean so u shouldnt have much probs with water, i didnt retain much water at all at 400mg wk of cyp.

Comment

I plan to take in noooo simple sugars unless before training, def high glycemic post workout. Nooo unnessisary fats, Ill use fish oil. Carbs at max 100. Protein at 300. Cardio 2x wk , abs daily. Im really ready for this. Did liver detox, colon cleanse. Oh the only sodium I will allow is that which occurs naturally in my foods, like tuna. I hope to get savy enough with this computer to post pics. Bodybuiling is really my only application for it.

Comment

Working...
            X