Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Equipoise and Tren Cycle

Hey Fella's...

My friend is thinking of running equipoise 400-600mg a week and trenbolone acetate 75-100mg every other day sometime in the next few months. Just wanted to know if you think this would be a solid gainer, with little water retention and he's looking to put on a solid 15-20lbs of lean mass. His stats are 5'11" around 190.

Thanks... THE WARRIOR!

Sorry... he's probably going to run it for around 10-12 weeks... my bad

Comment

Not a thing wrong with that if he doesn't have a problem with fina dick and if he front loads the EQ. but you didn't give your "friends" cycle experance or anything else. fina is very harsh and should not be used for a first cycle.

Comment

i am the warrior's friend, not sure why he posted it for me, haha, i could have handled it. Ive done 1 cycle of test cyp 500mg's a week for 11 weeks. Yea, i dont want fina dick (im assuming thats a decreased libido, erectile problems). Maybe it might be better to run the EQ for like 14 weeks and the for the first 8 run a less harsh test like enanthate. Thanks alot guys

Comment

well the EQ is not always enough to prevent fina dick (slang for erectile disfuntion) though it does stack well with it.

Still test/EQ is a better option if your not used to running gear. I am not sure what you mean in your post but here is what I would do

ether
          500mg test cyp or e weeks 1 to 14
          400mg EQ weeks 1 to 13

or
          500mg test weeks 1 to 12
          1200mg EQ week 1
          400mg EQ weeks 2 to 11

Comment

i have run tren , Eq with no test and had nice results.... i didnt really have a problem with fina dick either..

20lb is a little hopeful with that cycle though.... unless he eats HUGE.

Comment

here is my .02.

A few here may know me, been gone a while.

IMO

Test is the basis of every cycle. I assume that part of the reason for doing them is attracting women(and in a few cases guys lol). It does you no good if your dick cannot rise to the occasion.

Tren... way harsh for inexperienced guys, you must use ancillaries to protect liver, and cut out alchohol. Also it does not aromatise, but can cause gyno if you are sensative to progesterone.(if memory serves) The cure for this in bromo.

In short I agree with Skyfire. If 20lbs is his goal I might up test a little, and might frontload it 2 weeks at 1500mg.

Armidex will keep the bloating down

Comment

I don't put on weight with tren, lol...no matter what I stack it with...it burns off my fat as low as 25mg/day. But I would save it and use maybe just the eq and a maintenance dose of test for now.

Comment

Working...
                X