Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nolva dosage for cycle

Hey fella's...

What would be the correct Nolvadex dosage for an 8week cycle of 75mg of Tren EOD and Test Prop 100mg EOD, should it be around 20mg's EOD or more. Also, when would the HCG be used, during the cycle or after for PCT, and do you need to use HCG and clomid or just go with the HCG, which is the better substance to go with?

First of all, it's always best to post your age, lifting experience, cycle history, years training ect. when looking for feedback on cycles. That being said, I'll answer the question to the best of my ability making certain assumptions about the forementioned information.

warrior88, if you're gyno-prone, it's better to go with an aromatase inhibitor like arimidex or letrozole than nolvadex. If nolvadex is all you can get ahold of, then 20mg would certainly be enough since you're only running prop at 100mg EOD.

For PCT, HCG and clomid are two entirely different tasks...you really need them both to do it right. Normally for an 8-week short ester cycle you wouldn't need HCG....BUT....since you're running Tren, which can cause testicular atrophy in record time, it's probably a good idea.

Since your cycle is only 8 weeks, I'd use HCG at the end of the cycle, 3 days after your last shot. If you have a 5000iu kit, do 500iu per day for 10 days. Be sure to run at least 20mg/day nolvadex with your HCG. After that, it's best to run clomid and nolva together. Do 100mg of clomid per day for 7 days along with 20mg of nolva, then 50mg of clomid per day for 7 days along with 20mg of nolva. After that...if you've got lots of clomid, you can run a full tab per day (with nolva) for another 7 days. If you only have two strips of 12, then take 1/2 tab per day of clomid during this last phase until the clomid is gone. If you can, run nolva at 10mg/day for two weeks past the clomid.

Good luck with your cycle.

Comment

Letrozole

How much Letrozole would you take on a cycle of tren and prop...

Comment

You most likely wouldn't need much. I've kept estrogen at bay with as little as .625mg EOD (1/4 of a full dose) running 500mg/week of test cyp.

Keep in mind that you may develop some progesterone gyno issues from the tren, in which case you'll need to get ahold of some bromocriptine or doxtinex. Letro/nolva won't help if this is the case.

Comment

Working...
        X