quick question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quick question

for test-e whats the best way to shot it, i heard that some people do it like this, 250mgs broken up into 2 shots a week, or 500mgs once a week?? just a quick question....

depends on how u wanna take it bro, either way is fine. But the thing with taking it all is that ur gonna have to inject more.

Comment

do you think that 500mgs would be too much for me, this is my second cycle and i weight 165-170(it varies) on diet.

Comment

run 300 mgs bro --

inject once aweek --

Comment

alright how do you determine how much each person injects, is it by weight or the amount you have done? or is it something else, just curious

Comment

Originally posted by SkinnyGuy84
            alright how do you determine how much each person injects, is it by weight or the amount you have done? or is it something else, just curious

it depends man. On how much u did on ur last cycle. If u responded well to ur previous dosage. Also when adding more compounds to the mix. It all depends man:needle: :needle:

Comment

alright thanks bro

Comment

Originally posted by SkinnyGuy84
                do you think that 500mgs would be too much for me, this is my second cycle and i weight 165-170(it varies) on diet.
                WELL WHAT was your first cycle ? Did you get good results off that cycle ? If your doing 500mgs I prefer 2 injections per week ...lower than that 1 inj would be fine ...HOPE THIS HELPS A LITTLE

Comment

my first cycle was test 200mgs a week, results were pretty good, kept all the weight, about 20lbs, lost some of the strenth, cuz i didnt know about pct.....any info is much appreciated, thanks bro

Comment

Working...
                  X