dbol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dbol

i just started taking dbol. only 10mg a day the firts week and adding 5mg more a day each week . im taking hgh also. are all the thing i hear about dbol true. im i screwing myself:)

I think you need to do some research. I would not waste my time with the HGH as that it really only for experanced people. There is no point in ramping your dbol. Please go read this:
    http://www.chemicalfitness.com/forum...ead.php?t=3574

there is info in there about how to run an oral only cycle if you must.

Comment

I think you need to do some research. I would not waste my time with the HGH as that it really only for experanced people. There is no point in ramping your dbol. Please go read this:

agreed

Comment

i have done some research but there is so many different facts that im finding. just looking for a little help

thx

Comment

ok. so you dont even know about the dbol, and you want info on gh?????? grow up, ...j/k. How about eating and lifting hard for a while. Not that I know your experience level, but your coming off like a 16 y/o. Go lift for a year, and read all the posts you can, and then keep lifting for another year, and research some other sites(pm me if you want there addresses) and then ask this question. Although at that point I think you may have your answer, and prob just as much mass as if you did this cycle.

Comment

im 29 about 225lbs and pretty solid have been lifting for a while and eating correctly. want to get cut for summer

Comment

ok, just re-read this post. Wow I was hammered last night. Sorry if I came off like an asswhole.

Comment

dbol

how long have you been using dbol? i been using it for about week now and i been using 10mgs a day. have you experienced and positve gains and side effects yet?

Comment

:drunk:

Comment

not yet but im now taking 15mg a day with hgh. im also not lifting to get size and am eating 60protein 20carb 20fat. it has been good so far gaining size but not weight.that is what i want. obout two weeks

Comment

Working...
                    X